Body of Heat

Woah A/N
This was written a while ago and it has a couple small headcanons in it from me so-
Also it's kinda strange but I dont feel like rewriting it so it's what you get I guess
Enjoy?

Leafys POV

I felt my eyes slowly open as I adjusted to the light, something yellow stood above me.

Tennis Ball?..

I squinted my eyes, something green layed next to me. Something green. I quickly sat up as I looked at my body, hasn't woken up yet. I looked around, thoughts racing through my brain.

Did they really just switch our bodys? Why do they look so calm? Golf Ball seems to be analyzing something.. I am BURNING ALIVE, WHY IS IT SO HOT??

"..Maybe we should've woken Firey up first." Tennis Ball hesitantly told Golf Ball, she nodded and told him something I didn't hear. He started walking towards Firey.. Leafy? And stuck a syringe into its side, he woke up quickly, jumping up and gasping for air with a scared expression.

He started to calm down, before he noticed me and stopped. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before screaming at the same time. "TB, make them stop!" Golf Ball yelled, he stepped infront of me to block my view of myself.

I stopped and looked up to him with a scared look, he gave a reasuring smile, "Look! It worked as planned. You both are fine and your minds are in different bodys."

I heard Firey shiver, "W-what is this?" He asked, in my voice.. Weird. Oh yeah, he's always warm, he probably doesn't know what cold feels like. "You're.. You're cold Firey." I answered for them, suprised by his voice coming out of my mouth.

Tennis Ball stepped out of my view of him and stepped back a bit towards Golf Ball, observing us. "Does it always feel like this for you guys??" He asked, I nodded, "It should be average tempature right now.. But I guess it would be really cold if you're always feeling like THIS." I gestured down to his, now mine, flame ball of a body.

He grabbed his knees to his chest as he sort of hugged them. "W..when will we switch back?" He asked, I still flinched when I heard my voice. "When we say you do. But for now your team mates are probably wondering where you are." TB slightly interupted her, "Not probably, they are. I heard Coiny yell for you guys a little bit ago, you should probably split up and go find him."

Me and Firey got up and awkwardly headed towards the stairs, "Remember!" Golf Ball yelled to us, "You CAN'T let anybody know what happened." We both looked at each other and then nodded to her, I walked up the stairs and out of the lab.

Now, if I were Firey where would I be right now..

I looked back and noticed Firey slowly walking up the stairs, probably waiting for me to leave. I started walking away and noticed Coiny sitting on a bench looking at the ground with a blank stare. Firey's friends with Coiny, right?

I walked up to Coiny with a smile, wait no, Firey wouldn't be smiling. I walked up to Coiny with a straight face, he looked up at me and gave a relieved smile. "Ugh, Firey where have you been." He asked jokingly, I shrugged.

"Have you seen Leafy? You guys went missing and you guys haven't really gotten along so we didn't want you guys to be fighting or something.." He trailed off.

"No, I haven't seen her all day." Well, I haven't seen Firey all day before this, so it technically wasn't a lie. "Anyways I'm gonna go back to the cabin," I pointed to behind me near the cabin place we live, "Cya Coiny."

I.. Think I did pretty well with that. I walked into the cabin and, wait, I have to go to Fireys room. I sighed and went to his room, I've never been here before..