"you may have that but outside, I'm the one that holds more power than any of you girls" Jihyo quickly left.

"she's fiesty" Chaeyoung smirked.

"tell me about it" Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"this is going to be interesting" Sana smiled before walking off to their destination.

They went to a park, one of the most famous parks. You had to booked the place in order to get in but just like at the academy, the 8 girls were VIPs.

They do this every twice a month at least, to refresh themselves from everything.

The park was super peaceful and clean. It doesn't matter if you were talking loudly or sitting inappropriatly, as long as you don't disturb one another.

The park that was literally perfect. Perfect for everything. Plus, people around the park are super friendly.

Just broke up? Come to the park and you'll probably be console by someone.

Sana would normally give hugs to the elders and give food to them. It's just a Sana thing.

They sat down on their mat as they ate their food and looked at the beautiful blue sky.

"so Sana? Any plans?" Chaeyoung asked and Sana shook her head slowly from side to side.

"by the way, Sana-ssi. I'm really curious. Has anyone ever caught your heart?" Nayeon asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

Sana thought for a bit but couldnt think of anyone so she just answered a "no"

"how was the girls today?" Mina asked.

"oh them? They were fine. They're the cutest" Sana was referring to the new group of girls that joined the academy. 

Hwang Yeji, Choi Jisu aka Lia, Shin Ryujin, Lee Chaeryeong and Shin Yuna.

Sana showed them around the academy and told them everything they needed to know.

"cutest? I thought I was the cutest" Chaeyoung pouted and Sana just patted her head.

"don't worry, I'm sure someone else sees you more than just a cute girl" Sana winked.

Chaeyoung then went red, "y-yah!" and everyone laughed.

"D-don't tease me..." Chaeyoung looked away and Sana giggled as she gave chaeyoung a hug.

"so, what are you gonna do about that Ms Park?" Tzuyu asked.

"hmm, not sure. Maybe the usual?" Sana suggested and everyone just shrugged and gave a "meh" face.

{next day}

Jihyo watched as Sana teases the other girls at the academy as she, herself, constantly gets gifts from the boys.

Sana didn't really mind sharing popularity because right now, popularity ain't her first priority at the moment.

Sana noticed how Jihyo just watches other girls getting weak by Sana’s touch.

"what's her deal?" Sana asked out loud as she half way stop teasing a girl.

The girl remains silent and Sana looked at her, "I mean why does she just stares?"

The girl gulped, too scared to moved.

"Eunha?"

"y-yes m-ms Sana?" the girl was trembling like hell.

"do you know anything about that Park Jihyo?"

"N-no, I mean yes"

Sana leaned in as Eunha was against the wall, "tell me then"

Eunha gulped.

"Sana, chill. She ain't gonna answer you when she's in that state" Sana turned her head to find Jennie.

Kim Jennie. One of the most sassiest queens. She's best friends with Nayeon. The two are basically unbothered queens. They give zero fucks about your shit about them.

"she's right, you know" Nayeon came along after.

"why are you so mad to know about that woman anyway? The last time I checked, the Sana I knew, wouldn't fall for anyone" Jennie smirked.

Sana gave a 😑 face and turned to Eunha, "at the student councils' office after school" and with that Eunha nodded and left.

"relax abit" Jennie said as she wrapes her arms around Sana’s neck.

"yah! Jennie!" Park Chaeyoung called her over.

"well, see you girls later" Jennie smiled and left.

Park Chaeyoung also known as Rosé.
Rosé is very close with Chaeyoung.
She's one of the cutest especially with her cute voice 😍😍

"c'mon tell me what's in that brain of yours" Nayeon said.

"for some reason, she just.."

"just?"

"nevermind" and Sana started to walk.

"y-yah! Don't leave me! Yah you can't just do that!" Nayeon said.

"she just did Nayeon" Tzuyu said.

"how long have you been there?" Nayeon asked the creepy yoda.

"long enough to notice how dumb you are tsk tsk" and Tzuyu laughed.

"ow!" Nayeon hit Tzuyu on the shoulder.

"stop being mean to people"

"ill stop when you stop beating people"

"tell that to jeongyeon" tzuyu rolled her eyes and catches up with Sana.

"that's reminds me, what shoe should I wear tomorrow?" Nayeon said to herself.