2

A normal day at XxX Academy. The students were eating their lunch at their cafeteria. Everyone occupied with their own conversations. Teachers are never in the cafeteria. They have their own private space in the school.

The cafeteria just gets louder by the minute till a special someone comes into the cafeteria. If looks could kill, all of them would have been dead till now. It was none other than the famous Minatozaki Sana.

However, she isn't the only one that draws attention. Minatozaki Sana, a famous player aka play girl. She plays with your heart and just leaves you when you are no use of her anymore.

Minatozaki Sana can steal your girl or your boy at anytime, at anyday. No one ever dared to challenge her. The Queen Bee earns the fullest respect at school. Why? That is because her dad is the founder of the Academy.

Sana has never fallen for anyone. No one has ever seemed to amuse her. No one has ever given her the thrill. No one has ever given her the feeling of how it's like to fall in love.

Now, what is so special about this academy? Well, Mr Minatozaki decided to create a space where teens can express themselves as freely as they like. An Academy that doesn't really rely on your academics but mostly on your skills to prepare you for the future ahead but just like all schools, of course there is still exams.

XxX Academy, the only academy that allows LGBTQ+, where everyone is accepted and loved but of course, despite its specialities, bullies still occur. However, bullies can never top the queen bee.

"yah, Sana" the lady that spoke was Hirai Momo. One of the most talented dancers in the Academy, most specifically, she's number one.

"wanna hang out at that restaurant again? I wanna eat kimchi stew"

"of course" Sana smiled.

"sorry I'm late" now, this is Myoui Mina. One of the most elegant students in the Academy. She is known as either the Black Swan or Penguin.

Myoui Mina, a girl with two personalities. Pick how you want to treat her and the personality chosen will be given.

"Sana!" a cute boy came running in. The name's BangChan. Chan, a childhood friend of Sana's. Chan always brings food for the girls from time to time.

"yah, Chan! Don't leave me!" and the other boy is known as Felix. Another cutie boy. Felix is similar to Mina. Two personalities.

Mina and Felix go hand-in-hand. Don't let their cuteness fool you. Same goes with Sana.

She may seem like a bad girl but deep down, she's the cutest and the nicest.

They run the school aka student councils. The student council runs the school. The president of the student council is Minatozaki Sana. There are teachers and a principal to help maintain the school as well.

The student council consists of 8 girls however. They are Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, Chou Tzuyu and of course the president, Minatozaki Sana.

Every single day, just a very normal day, fill with normal problems, joy, sadness and further more. Till one day, a special someone was able to caught the eyes and probably the heart of Minatozaki Sana.

Park Jihyo, one of the girls with amazing vocals, who is also known as Hyomas. Park Jihyo, the girl who is straight as a line, but rumored to have dated a girl as well.

Park Jihyo, was another girl who was able to steal everyone's hearts. Everyone wanted to date her and when I say everyone, I meant ✨everyone✨

Not literally, but you get my point.

Park Jihyo was someone who was caring, lovable, something that others felt way more comfortable than around the student council or in other words, a very pure person.

Jihyo was never hated by the student council, however, this made Sana wonder? How hasn't she seen this girl before?

Sana knew that she knows every single living soul in the academy or to speak, her academy. Then why hasn't she seen this Park Jihyo as often as others do?