11

Days after days, it was finally time for the friendly competition.

Everyone was getting very hyped up since this competition was going to be more interesting that the past years. Because the competition will be just like watching a concert and everyone was very eager to find out what the two teams have came up with.

Gfriend performed first with their song "Apple"

Everyone were in awe especially in the chorus part. The choreo and the clothing were flawless. Everyone was more amazed at the start with all that sync movements and the fast paced hand movement. Everything was on beat and on point.

Everyone clapped as it ended. TWICE then came out with "Hell in Heaven"

Everyone was used to hearing all their voices but never Jihyo's. They were speechless especially during the 'deal with devil aiyaiya a'

Music Class A knew that they were gonna win. They had a feeling. 2 years ago, Gfriend won but what about this year?

After it ended, everyone's hearts were still pounding with excitement. Votes started flooding in right away.

And with that, TWICE won this year's competition. The two teams then congratulated one another for each others' hard work and effort.

The school then ended with students having bright smiles and laughter as they exited the school.

Jihyo had gotten more closer to the girls especially Sana. The girls were happy to see that the two were getting close. Chaeyoung was very much satisfied because she finally gets to see Jihyo smile more and more genuinely.

"you did well, Jihyo-ah" Mina said.

"thank you"

"hey, how about you hang out with us today? If you don't have anything that is. We were planning to eat over at Sana's place. Rooftop" Nayeon suggested.

Jihyo shook her head but then chaeyoung started to whine.

"pleaseeeeeeeee, you barely hang out with us!! And I want to get closer! Pleaseeeee. I'll beg your dad for it if I have too" Chaeyoung said as she hugged jihyo.

"chaeyoung-ah, please. Stop being so dramatic" Tzuyu said.

Chaeyoung pouted and that's what made Jihyo agreed afterwards. Everyone cheered as they went to get some food before heading to Sana's.

---

It was just another beautiful night but this time, it was filled with laughters from the girls. Sana's dad was happy to see the two girls getting along just well.

"ill go get more drinks" Sana said and headed downstairs.

"ill come with" Momo said.

"so.. Jihyo-ah, dated anyone yet? You're pretty famous with the boys and girls so any?" Nayeon smiled.

"Nayeon-ah, don't provoke her" Tzuyu said.

"well, that's for me to know and for you to find out" Jihyo smile.

"hey! No fun!" Nayeon pouted.

"I think you did, Jihyo. I mean the rumors said u did. Cmon, we're friends, just tell us" Dahyun said.

"fine. I didn't date anyone" Jihyo said.

"EEEEHHHHHH" they shouted.

"shhhh" Sana scolded them.

"it's night time, you dumb heads" Momo laughed.

"what's with the shouting?" Sana said as she placed the drinks down.