33

The Park siblings woke up to find a member missing.

"where's Tzuyu?" Chanyeol asked.

"Tzuyu? Oh she went to find Jeongyeon" Momo answered.

"Jeongyeon?"

"Jeongyeon called her to meet her"

"and why didn't Nayeon go?" Chanyeol smirked.

Nayeon rolled her eyes, "I will hit you" and they laughed.

2 weeks later,

"Tzuyu called me. She said that Jeongyeon is going away for her family issues and Tzuyu is going back to Taiwan for awhile" Mina said.

"no, stop" Chanyeol said.

"what's wrong?"

"this doesn't feel right. Jeongyeon would have comed back at least last week, even Tzuyu"

"maybe-"

"no, something is wrong. I can feel it. Hyung!"

"I already felt it before you did. You girls stay here. Me, Chanyeol and Jihyo will go to Mr Park" Hyungsik said and the girls nodded.

Hyungsik opened the door and they found Mr Park standing, facing the window.

"dad, something is wrong! Jeongyeon and Tzuyu have been gone for awhile. It's not like them!" Hyungsik said.

"and now, you only notice?" Mr Park said.

"i-" Hyungsik breathed out.

"dad, there is no time to be scolding us. Yes, we made a mistake. Please, dad"

"you're right. There is no time. There's nothing you can do now" Mr Park then turned around with a smirk with Minatozaki coming out from behind.

"what's going on?" Jihyo said.

"don't you like my artwork? Pretty cool, huh? It's called a hologram" Mr Minatozaki gave out a evil smile.

Hyungsik noticed how Jihyo was hiding her shaking hands.

"what did you with our father?" Chanyeol asked. Mr Minatozaki chuckled.

Mr Minatozaki showed a video of where Mr Park was at. Unconscious.

"dad!" Jihyo shouted.

"scream all you want, my dear" Mr Minatozaki said as a guy held Jihyo from behind.

Hyungsik immediately struck the guy with a knife but missed and accidentally hit Jihyo.

"I guess the best strucker ain't the best no more" Mr Minatozaki smirked.

"no.. no.."

"the only thing to get you two weak is by hurting jihyo with your own bare hands. It's such an easy thing to do"

Two other man then came in and held Hyungsik and Chanyeol's hands behind their backs.

"you..."

"stop whining. Its just a hologram of your little sister" as Mr Minatozaki pressed the button.

"what have you done to dad and Jihyo?!" Chanyeol shouted.

"your dad will be fine. He's just unconscious, really. Your sister, well.. let's just say she's somewhere far away" Mr Minatozaki laughed.

"no!" Hyungsik shouted as he tried to get out of the grip.

"this revenge won't get you anything!" Chanyeol tried to reason out.