Wearily the brunette stood from his bed, stretching his muscles and tugging up his sweats better onto his body. An aroma of sweet butter and honey reached his nostrils, and although he was half asleep and wasn't ready to get up yet, he followed the smell out the room and down the stairs.

Coming into the kitchen, Jisung saw someone small with their back to him, the white fluffy tail swinging about and the ears under their hair faced forward. A smile crossed the younger's face as he stared at Minho for a moment, taking in the boy's peaceful crafting of his breakfast. Sluggishly and without thinking, Jisung trailed closer until he was right behind the young hybrid.

Disturbed out of his distant daze, Minho flinched as a pair of strong, firm arms wrapped themselves around his thin torso. Jisung pressed himself against the younger's back, his shirtless chest easily felt through the paper thin fabric of Minho's shirt.

"'Morning Min," the brunette's voice was attractively hoarse as he rested his head on the cat's shoulder, "thanks for the food." Minho prayed to any god that Jisung couldn't feel the vibrations of his heart as it pounded in his rib cage. They were so close to one another, and the older could even smell the slight leftovers of Jisung's regular cologne from yesterday. Having his arms around him made Minho feel safe, something he hadn't experienced before with anyone, but still he was petrified. So much so that he couldn't muster up a response.

Taking a quick peak at Minho's face, Jisung caught the faint pink hue rising to his cheeks that matched his eyes. The hybrid radiated such a warmth that the brunette had to press his otherwise cold and uncovered chest closer, enjoying the snug feeling of Minho's fluffy wisps of hair on his ear. Oblivious to the stiffness of the cat, Jisung wanted to stay tightly against him for ever.

With his tired eyes the younger stared at knife that was laid still on the cutting board. Taking up both of Minho's small, frail hands, the younger guided him to pick up the knife and resume spreading the pate across the toasted bread. Unable to protest Minho let him, soon switching to a bread knife in order to cut the toast into triangles. It was just the two of them, in their own bubble of bliss, one barely awake and the other all too so.

In the middle of drawing the sharp knife down the toast, footsteps coming in the direction of the kitchen met Minho's ears. They twitched, recognising instantly who the steps belonged to. Mr and Mrs Han would have his head on the wall if they caught the hybrid in their son's arms!

In a flurry Minho dropped the knife, ignoring the keen tip that sliced at the edge of his finger, and wriggled from Jisung's grasp.

"Minho what's-" the younger couldn't complete his sentence in time, because soon all he could see was the hybrid's tail whip round the corner and out of sight.

No sooner had the young cat disappeared, Jisung heard polite chatter from behind him. Turning he was met with his mum and dad, coming into the room whilst discussing some unimportant matters. Was it them who scared Minho off?

"Ahh Jisung," Mrs Han addressed her son when she noticed him standing awkwardly by the counter, "we were just looking for you."

"What is it mum?"

"Well, I know we didn't get back
all too long ago, but-"

"-But me and your mother have
to go to Japan again for another business trip."

"Oh, that's okay, I understand
it's for the business."

"Thank you Sung, and don't worry
about being alone, you can invite
your little friends over."

"Just no big parties!"

"And we will leave Minho here too
since the Yang Corporation have
servants already there for us."

Jisung's heart did a somersault at the mention of Minho; alone, in his massive mansion of a home, with his assistant all to himself!? "How long is it for?" The brunette asked, perhaps a bit too quickly to not appear suspicious but oh well.

"Only three days—" Jisung's heart sank— "our plane leaves very early tomorrow morning so we will probably be gone before you're up."

Only three days? In reality the brunette was really hoping for more, but given the time frame he was really gonna have to make those three days count.

————————— 💎 —————————

Hi hi, firstly this is a lot shorter than the other two but yk it was cute and soft and uwu

Second here is what a friend sent to me last night

I love them istg

And lastly here is one of my catboy oc's