Chapter 11 : smut🌚

Skip if you want😅 or prepare holy water (just kidding, I won't write it very nice). Btw the rooms are all soundproof, so no one can hear anything happening inside it.

Jimin POV

I sent her a death glare, grabbed her wrist harshly, and pulled her to our room, then locked the door. I'm going to punish her because of what she just did, but I won't do it downstairs because someone is going to hear it and interrupt my punishment for Chaeng. I admit I was jealous,  it I don't know why though. (back to the important thing now *the punishment 🌚*. I looked at her with lust and anger and pushed her to our bed, while she looked shocked since she was looking at her wrist *jungshook*.

Rosé POV

W͜͡h͜͡i͜͡l͜͡e͜͡ I͜͡ w͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ t͜͡a͜͡l͜͡k͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ w͜͡i͜͡t͜͡h͜͡ C͜͡h͜͡a͜͡n͜͡y͜͡e͜͡o͜͡l͜͡ o͜͡p͜͡p͜͡a͜͡, 𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖. ℍ𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟. 𝕊𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕝𝕪, 𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣? ℍ𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕖. 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖. 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜, 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤.

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕆𝕍

𝕀 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖, 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨. 𝕀 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕥. 𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕀 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕒 𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕪. 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕕- 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤.
"𝕁-𝕛𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟, 𝕨-𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪-𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕-𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘?" 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕕. 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕕. I sucked her breast and she moaned. I continued sucking and licking her body parts until I reached her pussy. I looked up to her and then put my fingers in it. She moaned again.
"J-jimin, I'm g-going to c-cum!" Rosie said
Hearing that, I took out my fingers and without any warning, I put my d!ck in.
"Akhhh!" she shouted in pain
I went near her ears and whispered, "Shhhhh, I'll be gentle."
I started thrusting her and I saw tears coming out of her eyes.
"I-it h-hurts," she cried.
I didn't answer and kissed her to ease the pain. Once she calmed down, I started thrusting faster.
"J-jimin, I'm gonna c-cum!" she moaned.
"Together!" I answered.
We cummed, after that I didn't stop and make us do round 2 because it feels nice fuck!ng her.

*they did that for 5 rounds*

TBC

That's the smut... I know it's bad because I can't and never write a smut but enjoy!!!