Chapter 7

So, I mixed bad and good in this story. Bad first then good, but it's not actually a really good one
No one POV

Blackpink and Bts rap line decided to just let their stylists do their hair and make-up while waiting for the vocal line to come. A few minutes later, they came (with their girlfriends ). They glared at Blackpink once they came in ( Bangtanvelvet ). Blackpink, who are done with their makeup and dress, noticed the glares and looked at them. There is sadness, disappointment, disgusted and angry looks written over their faces, but instead of picking up a fight, they just bowed to them and went to the stage to perform.

 There is sadness, disappointment, disgusted and angry looks written over their faces, but instead of picking up a fight, they just bowed to them and went to the stage to perform

Blackpink outfits☝️
Bts members, on the other hand is confused but just continue their makeup and dress up for their recording after Blackpink.

Blackpink outfits☝️Bts members, on the other hand is confused but just continue their makeup and dress up for their recording after Blackpink

Bts outfits☝️

After they finished recording, both groups went back to their dorm.

Skip to the next day...

Jimin POV

Today, me and the other vocal line are gonna go out to the park.

Our outfits(Ignore the rap line)

Skip to the park....

No one POV

When Bts vocal line arrived at the park, they saw 4 girls that they know really well, but they're with some other boys. Yup, it's their girlfriends. They decided to approach them.

Jimin POV

We saw our girlfriends with other boys and decided to approach them. "What are you doing?" I asked once we approach them. "N-no, babe it's just a m-misunderst-" "What do you mean misunderstanding? It's already obvious that you're cheating on us. If we knew this, we would have just believe Blackpink." said Jin hyung cutting Seulgi's words. "Let's break up!" vkook said.

No one POV
Bts decided to go to Blackpink's house because the other members and Blackpink are there any ways.
When they arrived....
DiNg dOnG

Rosé POV
We heard the bell and went to open the door. When we opened the door, we were shocked to see Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook.

No one POV

"What are you doing here?" asked Jennie. Bts didn't say anything and hugged Blackpink (Jin hugged Jisoo, Taehyung hugged Jennie, Jimin hugged Rosé, Jungkook hugged Lisa)
"What are you doing? Get off!" said Blackpink trying to get off the hug. "No!" answered Bts (vocal line)

TBC

There! Sorry I took long making this, I need ideas. Don't worry I'm working on the Chapter 8 already now.