Chapter 2: Unexpected Visit

Skip to after the awards end ( they're at their dressing room ).
Rosé POV

The award show ended and we won an award. Now, we are still in our dressing room backstage. A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. Jisoo unnie went to open the door and there stood Bts members. We were shocked but we still greet them.
Annyeonghasseo, Blackpink imnida.

Bangtan, Annyeonghasseo, Bangtan Sonyeodan imnida.
They said they came to congratulate us and we thank them. After they came in, me , Jennie unnie and Yoongi oppa went to the side to talk about family stuff and I completely ignored my so-called "husband". We talked for a while and then went back to each other's dorm.

Jimin POV
Me and my members decided to visit Blackpink and congratulate them for winning. When we went into their dressing room, they looked shocked but still greet us so we greet back. Then, Yoongi hyung went to Jennie noona and Rosie to talk about family stuff since they're in the same family. Chaeyoung completely ignored me😢. I don't know why but I felt sad that she ignored me.
"Jimin, you have Seulgi already! Stop being sad that your "forced marriage" wife ignore you." Jimin thought to himself.
(I'm sorry that Seulgi will be the kinda bad character here. I don't hate her though I Stan Red Velvet but I need someone as a bad character.)

To Be Continued