You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 8

Start from the beginning

"Then we'll start later when they arrive," Chinye suggested, looking at the fake ribbon and gift box decorations she'd just finished working on.

"Chungdae, please help Bojin bring the appetizer from below."

I don't know since when Choeun noona was beside me. I looked at her while frowning.

"Why should I?"

"Why are you frowning? Should I ask Donghyun? But he looks busier than you who are just pensive like that."

Instead of Choeun noona telling Donghyun, I better get down. I don't really like helping Bojin-ssi, but what can I do if Choeun noona asks for it? I went down and saw that the first floor of the cafe was still quite busy. Million Stars is holding a 3 days event starting tonight, so I guess the visitors are interested in the event. The event called Secret Santa is indeed a very good idea created by Choeun noona, which involves special discounts, hidden gifts and chosen gifts. The cafe is also decorated in green, red, gold and silver colors; but I love these flashy colors. That's when I saw a taxi stop in front of the cafe and Dongsun got off with Eunyul noona from there. I saw some band aid stuck to Eunyul noona's arms, because her jacket was only slung over her shoulder. Shocked, I ran outside.

"What happened?" I asked, holding the door open.

"Long story. Let's just go up first, "asked Dongsun.

I grumbled because I had to make up parts of the story that I didn't hear because I was busy going up and down with Bojin-ssi, but Donghyun who was always lively helping was also up and down with us. Well, thank goodness, this job got over quickly.

"Noona jumped out the window?" asked Hyeil hyong in a slightly loud voice, sounding surprised.

"Well, I have no other way, right? If I don't do that, maybe I'll be there all night," replied Eunyul noona casually, as if jumping the window was her daily routine.

"I told you, check your items before leaving the house," said Choeun noona, sighing deeply.

That's my noona, she often "nags" anyone around her for doing sloppy actions. I sat beside her and stroked her shoulder to calm her down.

"Yes, sorry, I'm in a hurry. My laptop and bag were left there by the way."

"Let's take it the day after tomorrow, I'll accompany you," said Dongsun while looking closely at Eunyul noona's eyes.

"Oh yes, and bring noona's laptop to me, let me see where it went wrong with the laptop," asked Hyeil hyong.

Choeun noona is still busy tracing the wounds of Eunyul noona (the one who is injured already looks very relaxed but Choeun noona is very worried) who is sitting beside her.

"So we had time to buy a new dress. This is what I'm wearing now. It's impossible for me to come here with a dress that has blood spots on it," joked Eunyul noona, "there are still wounds on my legs. Luckily it was covered by this long dress skirt."

"You can still joke, eonni," protested Choeun noona, screaming irritably.

And my frustration, which had subsided because I was busy digesting a story that seemed absurd but actually happened to Eunyul noona, arose again when Bojin-ssi sat across from me, next to Donghyun to be precise. I glanced at Donghyun's face and I was sure, even if it was only for a few seconds, I caught an expression of dislike there. But Yeowoo, who was sitting on the other side of Bojin-ssi, seemed calm. We sat at two long tables that had been put together. Hyeil hyong sat on my right and Choeun noona on my left, then Eunyul noona and Dongsun following respectively. At the far end there on the opposite side, Youngkyong sat there (across from her was empty but she looked happy, she thought she could put more food there), then next to her was her best friend Chinye, then Joonki faced Eunyul noona, opposite Choeun noona sat Donghyun and Bojin-ssi across from me, then across from Hyeil hyong is Yeowoo. We started eating an appetizer of fruit salad (Choeun noona took a lot of grapes and I helped her steal it too). Then before eating the main menu, we will exchange Secret Santa gifts too. So we held a raffle and received a name and that name had to be kept secret from anyone, then we had to buy a gift for that person.