03-Earth to Osamu!!

Forgive me for all the mistakes I made, I don't notice some and English isn't my first language
______________________________________

Atsumu sat up on his bed, but unfortunately slammed his head in the bed above him. He let out a high pitched yelp and covered his forehead with his hands.

'We aren't kids anymore! WHY CAN'T WE GET OUR OWN ROOMS?!'

He carefully got out of bed, with his right hand still pressing on the right part of his forehead.

He went straight to the bathroom to do his morning routine. On the upper bed, Osamu was shifting a lot.

When he got on his back, he stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes.

His deep blue eyecolor shined in the morning Sun. Osamu didn't want to go out of bed yet, he wanted to adjust to the light first.

A minute or so passed, and he already adjusted. Slowly he sat up and climbed down the ladder on his bed.

He knew Atsumu was in the bathroom so he took his phone on his desk. The phone flashed.

Osamu grinned. His lock screen background was Atsumu choking on food in a restaurant. He loved the memory of his twin brother not knowing how to properly eat.

Osamu was planning on working in his own restaurant one day. But if Atsumu ruins his job and Osamu gets a bad reputation because of him Atsumu will be dead meat.

Osamu typed in his password and went to Instagram. Atsumu put a ton of things in his story but Osamu didn't bother to look at it. But he did see one of Suna's new posts.

The post was Suna laying on his back on what looked like a bunch of blankets, with his white puffy dog on his stomach. Suna was looking at the camera with a little smile. The dog was curled up in a ball and it looked like it was sleeping.

Osamu felt his face heat up. Suna looked...

'Pretty. How can this guy be so pretty.'

Little did he know, his brother was spying on him.

"SoOoOoOoO, stalking your crushes Instagram, am I wrong?" Atsumu said as he slowly walked in the room, throwing his legs forward and backward.

"No, you're wrong."

"I saw that you liked Suna's post."

"Stop lying to yourself."

"You're the one lying to yourself AND to me."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Shut yer trap."

"Then admit it."

"... No."

"Boring."

"I'm not someone who stays on a facetime for two fucking hours."

"And I am not someone who spills water on practice while looking at an attractive guy"

"What do ya mea-"

"It happened yesterday dude."

"..."

"You were just lookin at Suna while drinking goddamn water and didn't swallow."

"Something was in my throat" Osamu blushed, out of embarrassment.

"Nice jokes Samu, but you'll have to try harder than that to make me believe."

"Shut yer TRAP" Osamu pushed his brother to the side and strode out of the room.

Atsumu gained balance and grinned.