14-Marks

I didn't say this before, God-

THANK YOU FOR 1K+ READS
I never thought I'd get this far ;)

I'll keep updating and give you breaks after depressing chapters

Yes, depressing chapters. One of the things I am good at. Author-chan has got very much power >:)
______________________________________

Suna's eyes open, fast. He sat up on the couch.

'Okay. It's not real. Osamu's here. You're fine.'

It was still dark outside and Suna could barely see. The blanket still covered his legs.

Suna looked over at Osamu who was sleeping in a sitting pose.

'How did I get myself to love this dumbass?'

Suna smiled and shifted.

He got Osamu in a comfortable position on the couch and layed his head on Osamu's chest. Osamu lightly shifted but stayed asleep.

Suna wrapped his arm around Osamu waist and focused on Osamu's chest. The way it went up and down in a smooth motion...

Next thing he knew, Suna woke up.

Suna peeked. Now the room was visible, a hand was going through his hair, the atmosphere was sleepy.

"You awake?"

Suna didn't have the energy to respond, so he just hummed.

"Mhm."

He closed his eyes again. Osamu just kept playing with Suna's hair.

They stayed like that for some good 20 minutes. Then Osamu spoke up.

"Want me to make breakfast?"

Suna looked up at him. It was the most beautiful sight ever.

"Sure."

Suna didn't realize he was staring. He just thought his boyfriend was the most beautiful person in the world. He thought that everyday, but this was special.

Osamu broke his thoughts by kissing him. The kiss was a gentle one, full of love.

'Love. How I despised that word.'

Suna kissed back. The kiss was around 10 seconds long until Osamu broke it. They both smiled so slightly.

"You have to move and stop with the looks, y know"

"How can I stop myself when I'm faced with the most beautiful sight in the world"

"Married couple things. And don't think I didn't sense the sarcasm in your voice"

"But I mean it!"

Osamu got out of Suna's grip and stood up. Suna giggled. Osamu was clearly a little embarrassed.

He went to the kitchen and Suna layed on the couch. He realized he was bored and got up from the couch.

He found Osamu in the kitchen taking eggs out of the fridge.

Warning: little smut attempt ✨

Osamu put a pan on the counter and broke an egg. He put the inside of the egg in the pan.

Suna stood behind him, and out of nowhere wrapped his arms around his waist. He put his chin on Osamu's shoulder.

Osamu chuckled.