19-Regret

Osamu and Suna were walking back to Osamu's house in silence. A very tense one.

Osamu was trying to calm down.

'Osamu. Stop this. You're overreacting. Deep breaths. In...... Out.'

Suna was by his side. His eyes still on every type of floor they walked on.

"Sunarin... Sorry."

Suna finally looked up.

Osamu was now looking at the floor. He sighed.

"I overreacted."

Suna smiled a little.

"I'm glad you calmed down"

Osamu smiled a little too but remained silent. Suna looked away from him and looked in front of himself.

They soon reached Osamu's house, in silence. Osamu opened the door and let Suna in first. After Suna entered, Osamu went in.

They took off their shoes and left their jackets on the hanger. Then they went to the living room.

Suna sat down on the couch and relaxed by leaning onto the couch with his upper body. Osamu sat on the edge of the couch, so Suna could only look at his back.

"Are you calm now?"

Osamu let himself fall back onto the couch. His back hit the couch and his head fell into Suna's lap.

Suna could now see Osamu. He looked a little sad. He looked like he regret his decisions.

"Yeah, 'm fine."

His voice was even shaky. Suna placed his hand on Osamu's forehead and removed a little hair. Osamu just closed his eyes. Suna smiled at the sight. Then he bent down and kissed Osamu's forehead.

"Sunarin?"

"Hmm?"

"What would Tsumu think of this now?"

"I don't know, I'm not him you know."

"Yes, ya are ya, but I kinda got myself into a bad position I can't easily get out of."

"Things just have to be solved. If you do know what you have done, it'll be easier to get out."

Osamu was a little surprised. Noone, except Atsumu, ever understood his feelings. Not even his own parents. He felt appreciated when someone understood his emotions. This was definitely one of the reasons he had feelings for Suna.

"I hope he forgives me. I jus' didn't have control over my emotions."

"He'll forgive you. You're brothers. And I'm sure he'll understand."

"How can ya even be so sure? I made a big mistake."

"It's not a big mistake Osamu."

They went silent after that. Osamu still felt guilty for what he did.

'I overreacted over something so goddarn stupid. I need to fucking calm down...'

He took a deep breath to get those thoughts away.

"Osamu, you didn't do things that wrong as you might think. Atsumu knows you can loose yourself sometimes and he will understand."

Osamu knew Suna was always very stubborn. So he couldn't really fight back. He just decided to accept it.

But he was still feeling guilty. He did that to his brother, who helped him, and got Osamu's meaningless outburst in return.

But Suna wouldn't let Osamu think negative of himself.

So Osamu let his head rest in Suna's lap for some time. Suna, being the good boyfriend he was, played with Osamu's hair gently.

After staying like that for quite some time, the two heard the door open.

Atsumu came in looking exhausted.

"Hey ya two, how's it goin'?"

"We died. There's noone here."

"You got too carried away ta make a nice comback, Suna"

"Then you're always carried away since you can't make one."

"Before ya two start a fight, I'm tryna sleep so be quiet."

Atsumu and Suna looked at Osamu, who had his eyes closed and seemed like he was trying to relax. Suna continued to play with Osamu's hair and Atsumu went to the kitchen.

The day passed. That three were bored, but what could they do about it.

They were currently watching a film, 'The return of Pink Panter'. It was Atsumu's idea, so Osamu and Suna didn't want to watch it. But they were now hugging under a blanket on the couch. Atsumu was in an armchair, hugging his knees and actually paying attention to the film.

According to Atsumu, the film is supposed to be funny. It was a little funny to Osamu and Atsumu, but to Suna it was all embarrassing.

So Suna just decided to sleep in Osamu's arms.

The twins laughed at a funny moment in the film.

Osamu looked over to Atsumu.

"Ya know, ya look sad without a partner like that"

Atsumu got instantly mad and aggressively turned his head to look at his brother.

"Samu!"

Osamu just chuckled and continued watching the film.

Atsumu formed a pout on his face but watched the film eventually. At some point the twins even fell asleep.
______________________________________

Shitty chapter, I know. But I have to make some things clear, which might take two or one chapter. And I might write a timeskip but probably on my birthday sOoO-

And I wrote half of this half asleep. Yes it's 11:30pm in my timezone currently. So just inform me if I made any typos.

And thank you so much for the support on this story- I wanna cry-

I'm surprised you all like my writing style lmao

Kay imma go write Semishira, bye