Timeskip

Hello >:)

I messed the story up but here's the timeskip- I decided to post it early.
______________________________________

"Cook for me, Samu"

"Yer thirty fucking four."

"I just came back from training~"

"...Just because yer exhausted."

"Yay! Thanks lil bro!"

"I can change my mind any second"

"Fine, forget I said that"

Atsumu landed on the couch, followed by a thump. Osamu sighed, looking at his exhausted brother. Then he turned around and went to the kitchen.

Around a minute later, Atsumu heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Omi-kun!"

"What do you want"

Sakusa entered the living room and looked at Atsumu. He frowned and went over to sit on an armchair.

"Samu is making dinner."

"You're forcing him too much"

"Don' say that Omi-kun~! Yer making me jealous"

"You get jealous over dumb things"

"Like I don't know"

"Then don't say anything"

"Ya two act like a married couple more than anyone I know"

Osamu entered the living room again with two plates in his hand. He passed by Sakusa in the armchair and placed the plates onto the little cofee table.

Atsumu looked at the plates and immediately sat up.

"You and Suna act like a married couple a lot"

"Excuse me. We don't act, it's reality"

"Dumb way ta say yer married to 'im"

"Mhm"

"The Miyas always have the weirdest conversations"

"Omi-kun, I'm not gonna be a Miya for so long"

"You're still related to Osamu"

"Is that supposed to insult me?"

"Kind of"

"Ouch. Why this guy Tsumu"

"He can be nice if he wants ta!"

Osamu sighed.

Atsumu took the spoon in his plate and started eating the soup. Sakusa did the same shortly after.

After eating the soup, Atsumu leaned back in the couch. Sakusa just took out his phone.

"You have to go shower."

"That sounds like an insult Omi Omi"

"Doesn't everything I say sound like an insult?"

"Ya gotta point"

Atsumu got up from the couch and went out of the living room to the stairs. Sakusa went to Instagram and started scrolling through pictures.

A little later, the sound of the front door opening echoed across the hall all the way to the kitchen and the living room. Sakusa could hear fast footsteps from the kitchen, probably Osamu's. Then he heard two voices at the front door. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but he knew who it was.

Around two minutes later, Rintaro entered the living room with Osamu behind him.

"Aye Sakusa"

"Hi"

Suna sat down in front of him on the couch. Sakusa didn't look up from his phone.

"R-i-n-t-a-r-o~"

Atsumu's voice could be heard from the hall.

"Now a bee decided to buzz in"

"I- you're still on with the bee jokes?"

Atsumu entered the living room, leaning his side onto the doorframe.

"Samu, ya approve of this?"

"Why not if it's true"

"Everyone units to bully me. Ya even married Rintaro"

"Well, you see Atsumu, I'm your brother now too. So you just have one more brother now"

"Facts"

"Ya too Omi Omi?!"

Atsumu pouted. Osamu and Suna chuckled while Sakusa still scrolled on his phone, expressionless.

Atsumu started playing with his engagement ring on his right ring finger. Then he got an idea of provoking his fiancé back.

"Hey Omi-kun?"

"Hm?"

"Ya remember how Komori had ta bully ya into proposing?"

"Shut up Miya"

"Which one?"

"You practiced that to use it against me."

"Yeah"

"This is why I don't want to be a Miya"

"That's why I'm becoming a Sakusa!"

"When is your wedding? Two months? Can we speed it up a little so you stop acting like this?"

"Shut yer trap Rinrin!"

Osamu started laughing. He was soon accompanied by Rintaro's chuckling. Atsumu laughed too at some point and Sakusa somehow cracked a smile.

(Headcannons)

'Both relationships went through its ups and downs, fights and romantic moments. But they stayed together. At some point even porposed. Since Osamu had a little more time than his boyfriend, who was a volleyball player, he decided to porpose. Now everyone weirdly looks at Rintaro's dress that has 'Miya' on the back. Since everyone knew the highschool Miya twins.

And as Atsumu said, Komori bullied Sakusa into porposing. Then it came to what it is now. Atsumu and Sakusa's relationship was a little different, because of Sakusa's phobia. But sometimes even he can put everything aside if needed. 👀 Damn Sakusa, ya rly said 'Fuck it' over here.

After Sakusa porposed, Atsumu kept his right hand so everyone can see it. Because believed it or not, girls and sometimes even guys, still hit on him. So he just shows his hand with his engagement ring. Atsumu takes very good care of it, it does mean a lot but the fact that Sakusa got the courage makes the ring even more special. The ring also fit perfectly onto Atsumu's finger. It was a very nice, but a plain ring. Atsumu treasured it very much.

Sakusa actually porposed a few days before Osamu and Rintaro's wedding. On their wedding, Atsumu chocked on food like on the day Osamu took a picture of him and put it as his background. Osamu took the same picture and it was fun comparing the two pictures. Rintaro was laughing at his side.

Those are nice relationships. They really are.'
______________________________________

Thank you.

Fin