06- The return of a spiker

Thank you for all the reads, list addings (idk how to say it) and everything you've done for me!

Also, I know it's a little late but, Merry Christmas

Hope you have nice holidays, a Happy New year, and a lot of fun!

Be happy!

Also I would be very happy if you go check out my Tsukiyama oneshot :)

______________________________________

9 days passed since the incident. Suna didn't say anything. But at least, his mother didn't do anything. She wasn't home often and she always ignored Suna. That was good.

Osamu explained to Atsumu what happened at the bench. Atsumu slowly got over the prank too, but he was still mad at Suna and Osamu.

(You'll know what happened in the prank soon)

The school bell rang.

"Alright kiddos, hand them in!"

The class looked up from their chemistry tests. They slowly got up from their seats with their tests and handed it to the teacher.

Atsumu shakily handed the paper. He barely studied, as usual.

"Hope you didn't cheat again, Atsumu" the teacher glanced at Atsumu.

The blonde felt shivers down his spine.

Atsumu Miya hated chemistry. Not only because it was hard for him, but because of his teacher.

Their teacher was- uh, overweight, not to be rude. She had glasses and long brown hair, usually in a bun or a ponytail. She was strict and whoever met her gaze, felt scared.

The class left the classroom, voices and footsteps echoing in the hall. Everyone soon went to their own classes.

Atsumu had one more class. Then he'd go home, clean the whole house, take a big shower and force his twin in the shower.

Why? Because Kiyoomi Sakusa, was visiting the Miya twins.

He'd come on Sunday, October 6th, but Atsumu wanted to be ready early.

And he forced the curly haired boy to come to their house.

Sakusa was mainly coming because of his grandmother. She lived in Hyōgo prefecture, and close to the Miya twins' house. And Atsumu, one of the most annoying people Sakusa knew, forced Sakusa to visit them too.

Sure, they were friends, but Sakusa was very antisocial.

And Sakusa was the only thing the older Miya could think about. Of course, Atsumu Miya was crushing on Kiyoomi Sakusa, so that was kinda normal.

And maybe, just maybe, Sakusa had a tiny crush on Atsumu.

Atsumu seated himself in a seat in the back of the classroom. He knew he was going to think about Sakusa this whole time and he didn't want to get caught.