A few students glanced over to him as they ran past. From Present Mic's announcement the next Obstacle was a land mine.

"I used to play that game." Yuki nodded slowly walking up the stairs. "I always clicked on the bomb on the first try."

Standing at the foot of the field he watched as two students were sent flying up with pink smoke.

"Welp. Let's get this over with." He sighed.

Yuki noticed there were visible patches of dirt that had been clearly disturbed. Fresh soil. So he figured if he just avoided those and walked past the mine field as calmly and level headed as possible he should be fine.

"Oh yeah, it was a good idea to take my time." Yuki smiled as another few students stepped on a mine up ahead.

"And now, we've got someone new in the lead! Rejoice, Mass media! It's the kind of development you guys love!"

"DUMBASS?!" Yuki shouted as he watched Iida running up behind him. Just barely making it out of the mines explosions only to get caught up in a few and fall back behind.

"Hey, hey, hey, the rest of the pack is also speeding up! However, even as they push and pull at each other, can the two at the top remain in the lead?!"

From what Yuki could tell, he was roughly in the 15 ahead of everyone else. If he rushed a little bit he could make it into the top ten but...

"I don't want to misjudge my footing." He could hear explosions going off in every direction and he certainly didn't want to end up in the sky.

"In the lead are Bakugou and Todoroki! They'll get through the last obstacle soon! And with a large lead of the rest of their peers!"

The ground shook and from behind Yuki, all the way at the beginning of the minefield, a large pink cloud erupted from the ground.

Everyone instantly stopped and took a look back.

The large cloud covering half of the sky behind them.

A shock wave almost sent Yuki tumbling over.

"There's a huge Explosion at the back?!" the announcer shrieked. "What's with that force?!"

The bright pink light illuminated at the root of the pink cloud.

Gusts of wind sending dirt outwards as the light finally settled.

And from the top of the large cloud of smoke emerged a flying figure.

"Was it an accident, or did he do it on purpose?! Hot in Pursuit with the blast is Class A's--"

"MIDORIYA!" our furious teen roared as he watched the freckled boy fly past the two ahead.

"Actually, he's taken the lead!"

Yuki could hear the crowd roar in excitement.

"The two Formerly in the lead have stopped trying to slow each other down and are chasing Midoriya!"

"Oh Just wait until I get my hands on him." Yuki gritted as he picked up his pace. "I'm gonna kill him if he isn't dead by the time he hits the ground."

"Now that they have a common enemy, they've stopped fighting! The fight's not over yet, though!"

Yuki took a quick glance up and saw Deku use Bakugo and Todoroki as footing and slam the piece of robot onto the ground, effectively sending him forwards and the other two to the side.

"Midoriya swiftly blocks those behind him! Would you believe it? He cleared the minefield in an instant!"

"Eraser head! Your class is amazing! What're you teaching them?!"

"I didn't do anything. They got each other fired up on their own."

"Ooho no no no no no no no no no. You've pressed that self destruct button TOO MANY TIMES!" Yuki was now running on the ice path Todoroki had created. His grey eyes dilated like a predator running after its prey.

Midoriya was gonna learn a lesson today and Yuki was gonna make sure he paid attention or he'd indefinitely stop healing his freckled face friend.

"U.A. Sports Festival, First-Year Stage!"

"Not Listening?!"

"Who could've predicted the developments at the beginning or this conclusion? Right now, the first person back in the stadium is that man... Midoriya Izuku!"

Midoriya made eye contact with All Might in the stands. A nod coming from his teacher. Tears of happiness building up. Reaching up to wipe them away--

"MIDORIYAAAA!!" the said boy quickly turned around to see a grey eyed boy lunge at him from a couple feet away tackling both to the ground.

"Yuki--ugh!" The healer, back on the ground and legs wrapped around his friends waist, arm tightly wrapped around his neck, was absolutely seething.

"IF YOU WANNA DIE SO BAD YOU SHOULD JUST SAY SO INSTEAD OF MAKING ME HEAL YOU AFTER EVERY STUPID STUNT YOU MAKE!! YOU SELF DESTRUCTING, DEAD BRAIN, IDIOT! CRYBABY!!"

"Y-- Yuki-- kun-- ack! I-- can't-- b-- breath!"

"YUKI-KUN!!" Uraraka cried out. "What are you doing?!"

"Ending the life he so desperately wants to end!"

"You can't do that!"

Yuki waited a couple more seconds before letting the freckled boy out of his choke hold. "Tch."

Midoriya rolled off of Yuki, coughing and getting his breath back. Yuki only continued to glare at him.

Finally catching his breath, Midoriya went to stand up before he was suddenly push onto his stomach and leg being pulled back

"YUKI-KUN I'M SORRY!!"

"SHUT UP! I'M FUCKING MAD AT YOU!"

"YUKI!!"

Uraraka was eventually able to release their dear friend Deku from Yuki's grip with the help of Iida.