Chapter 9

"Satori-kun, would you like to walk together?" Iida called from behind just as Yuki was walking out the main entrance.

"Uh, sure." Yuki shrugged.

I haven't walked home with anyone in a long time.

"Do you mind if Midoriya joins?" Yuki felt his eyelid twitch slightly.

"Not at all." He smiled nonetheless.

Catching up with the self-destructing boy, Iida placed a hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Iida-kun!"

"Is your finger healed?"

"Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl. But she was going on about how 'Yuki-kun could have healed it'..." Midoriya looked confused explaining.

"Ah, that would be me. I'm Satori Yuki." Yuki smiled a bit threateningly at the boy.

"H-how?" Midoriya asked confusingly.

"I have a healing quirk. But I don't heal self-destructing idiots." Yuki simply shrugged.

Walking together Iida decided to strike up a conversation.

"I was really taken in by Aizawa- sensei. I even thought, 'This is the best of the best' and such. I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie."

"I don't think he was lying," Yuki told him.

"Huh?"

"I think he just changed his mind." he smiled up at the megane.

"Hey! You three!" Yuki stopped and looked back to see the brown haired chick running towards them, waving her hand.

"Going to the station? Wait for me!"

She looks like a little kid!

Covering his mouth, Yuki willed himself not to laugh.

"You're the infinity girl." Iida stated.

"I'm Uraraka Ochako." she introduced herself upon reaching the trio.

"Um, your Iida Tenya, your...?"

"Satori Yuki."

"Satori Yuki, and your Deku Midoriya, right?"

"Deku?!"

"Eh? But during the fitness test, the boy names Bakugo said-"

"Uh... my real name is Izuku, but Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me..." Midoriya Izuku explains.

"Kacchan?"

"An insult?"

"Oh is that right? Sorry."

"But 'Deku' sounds like the Japanese word for 'You can do it!' so I kinda like it." Uraraka told him.

"I'm Deku!" he replied shamelessly.

"Midoriya-kun? You're accepting it too easily!"

"Yeah, didn't you just say it was an insult?" Yuki asked, smirking.

Blushing he hid his face behind his hands, "It's like a Copernican Revolution..."

"Sorry I don't get history very much." Yuki smiled.

"Co-pe?"

And so, began their friendship.

The Hero course curriculum wasn't as different as any other classes. During lunch they were able to buy gourmet foods for reasonable prices.