Chapter 74

"Satori Yuki please report to the teachers lounge... Mr. Aizawa is looking for you."

Yuki stared up at the ceiling in contemplation.

"Yuki-kun," Uraraka whispered from her seat, "Is it because of the blackmail?"

"Bla–! Yuki-kun!" Iida quickly snapped back towards the two, startling Koda.

"Don't mind them Koda," Yuki tiredly sighed at his poor classmate. Placing a hand on his shoulder, "They've become more demented since we became friends."

"No we have not!" Iida chopped.

Yuki gave him a stare.

"If not because of that, then why is Aizawa-sensei looking for you during class?" Uraraka asked again.

Yuki glanced across the class, briefly meeting Bakugo's before landing on the empty seat in front of him. The blond raised an eyebrow at him in question.

"Might have a clue." Yuki scrunched his nose in annoyance. He really should have thought everything through before acting impulsively.

"Back to the blackmail–" Iida diligently pushed his glasses back up. "What is this and who was it you blackmailed?"

Yuki looked over at Iida, forcing himself to go into a light daze. "I'll go see what he wants."

"Good luck, Yuki-kun." Uraraka clenched her fists in support despite not knowing the situation.

"Thanks." Yuki smiles, grateful for her support. He turns to Iida and sticks his tongue out, 

"I blackmailed a political figure, Iida-kun~"

Yuki books it for the door before Iida's second microreaction is given. The shouts of the class president mixed with Uraraka's laugh.

-.-.-

"You wanted to see me?" Yuki feigned innocence.

Aizawa sat at his desk, a red pen in his hands, grading homework. Kaminari looks to be leaving the 30s and entering the 50s where points are concerned.

"I heard you assaulted your classmate in the showers?"

Yuki tensed, looking around the lounge hoping it wouldn't be interpreted the wrong way.

"N-no– I wouldn't say assaulted... more like interrogated..." Yuki mumbled.

"In the showers?" Aizawa still hadn't looked at his way and it didn't seem like he would.

"Yeah... I wasn't in the best state of mind–"

"You haven't been in the best state of mind for over a month, Satori."

"I'm getting better!" Yuki insisted. "I swear I am working on it and I think I'll be able to get back to my work study–"

"You're not going back to your work study." Aizawa interrupted, placing the pen down. "Have you heard anything from Dr. Nozawa?"

Yuki sharply inhaled, "No but he promised I'd go back even if–"

"Satori," Aizawa sternly interrupted, finally turning to him. "When was the last time you heard from him?"

"2 weeks... maybe 3 weeks by tomorrow. Why?" Yuki wondered if Dr. Nozawa was really going to forbid him from going back after all.