Chapter 42

Yuki woke up at the sound of his alarm. He buried his head deeper under the covers and pillows, but it wasn't enough. Why? Because this alarm started off with soft and spaced out beeps which grew into the wild and loud ones. Which was where it was at.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Yuki grumped, tossing a pillow to his desk where the alarm was.

After getting ready he made sure to change into his uniform. It was still too early to head to school, which was now only a five minute walk, but he had to talk with Recovery Girl.

"Good Morning! Yuki-kun!" Iida shouted.

Yuki only held up his hand and nodded.

He wasn't used to having people around so soon after waking up. Even during the few days at the training camp he usually worked up a bit after they were all heading out or before.

"Are you going to eat breakfast, Yuki-kun?" Uraraka asked.

He looked down at her breakfast tray. Eggs, bacon, sausage, bread lettuce, tomatoes, yogurt and milk.

"No, I'll just have some tea and an apple"

"Is that all you're going to eat?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm not really a huge breakfast person." Yuki explained.

Yuki prepared his small breakfast and was ready to head out even before Iida.

"Are you headed to class Yuki-kun?" Iida asked.

"No. I'm going to my house" Yuki replied, tying his shoes.

"Shall we walk together then?" Iida continued, having learned to ignore or not take his remarks as seriously.

"I'll be stopping by Recovery Girl's office." Yuki told him.

"Alright then."

"Yuki-kun, I want to apolog--"

"Don't." Yuki cut off.

"Please let m--"

"No. I don't want an apology for your actions. You knew damn well what you dinguses were doing. All you can do for me now is reflect on your actions and learn to not do it again."

Iida looked over at his friend. Yuki's well being seemed to have gotten better after their encounter at the hospital.

"Iida." Yuki halted his steps.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

Yuki squinted at his friend. Staring at the boy in deep thought.

"Y-Yuki-kun...?"

"How tall are you?" Yuki tilted his head to the side, a few loose strands falling loose.

"I believe 178cm last time I checked. Why?" It was Iida's turn to frown as Yuki's eyes widened at an epiphany.

"Holy shit--"

"Language!"

Jolting towards the school ahead of Iida, Yuki sprinted to Recovery Girl's office.

Yuki arrived, rudely slamming the door open.

"Yuki-kun! You've startled me!" his sensei shouted as she threw him a stress ball.

Yuki caught it and began to squeeze the non-living out of it. "Chiyo-sensei, I need to do my physical!"

"Huh?!"

"My, Yuki!"

Yuki sat on one of the beds prepared to hear the results.

"You've sure grown quite a lot young man." She chuckled as she compared his file from the beginning of the school year.