II. (End)

!The POVs might switch without warning!

×

Suddenly, Win is distant. He feels out of reach.

One would initially think that he doesn't hang around Bright or has started talking less with him, but no.

It's Bright whose head is spinning like a merry-go-round, swirling with silly thoughts. He tried. Tried pushing them back, all the way back to his head but to no avail.

Upon seeing the younger boy for the first time, bright knew there was something about win, as cheesy as it sounds.

Bright saw him mold into "Tine", adapting his nature and making himself petite to fit the character.

The first time they met, Bright saw his slender fingers, soft smile, plush lips and beautiful, beautiful body. Boy, was bright gone.

He was such a mess that day. Couldn't even speak properly to the his co-actor or look him in the eyes for more than two seconds without feeling his face heat up, which only ended up with his first impression on the younger being a little stand-offish.

Although, they bonded over workshops, football, video games and street food after a long day at work. As time went by, they were closer than ever.

Bright adored everything that was Win Metawin. The more time they spent together, the more selfish Bright was getting. Wanting to keep his nong all to himself.

Though that was impossible while being with his crew all the time. Everyone was so fond of Win but that was okay; Sharing win with the cast. Win was theirs too. So it was okay.

Until it wasn't.

Suddenly they were blowing up. Gaining fans from around the world and suddenly, suddenly there were fanboys hugging Win and touching his slender fingers, and cameras zooming in on his beautiful body and interviewers adoring his soft persona - every stare would linger a little too long at his lips. A little too long for Bright's liking and his heart would race.

God, heart would leap out of his chest as he watched Win respond to those people, smiling at the fanboys, throwing a kiss at the camera, and touching the arms of the interviewers while laughing at their jokes.

Win couldn't have felt farther away from him. Suddenly, Bright didn't have to share Win with his cast, but with millions more.

His Win. His innocent nong oblivious to the hungry eyes, mistaking them for admiration.

But Win wasn't in any way his. He was more the fan's Win, more the company's Win, more the public's Win that he was Bright's.

It's Win's birthday and Bright is staying over. Win insists, because apparently, Bright is "always so busy with the new project that you can't even make time to hang out with me like the old times". Apparently.

Fluffing up the pillow Win lended him for the night, Bright wonders who in the world would have the heart to say no to Win Metawin.

"Phi? The bathroom's free so you can go ahead," Win's voice comes from the attached bathroom but Bright is already so far into his head that he misses it.

He's far off into the deepest part of his mind where he has locked away his insecurities, heartbreaks, doubts and .. unrequited love.

It's always confused him because he has never been into men to begin with. He's never thought of kissing or holding or being held by a man. Not until Win came along, that is.

Bright is so far off into his head that he misses another warm body pressing into him, a chest pressing into his back and a soft cheek resting in his shoulder. He misses it all until Win is breathing near his ear, "are you okay?".