-22-

[Saturday - 12.57]

Ji walked through the school halls, a bag slung over their shoulder. It felt weird being the only person in the usually busy hallways, but that's what you get for going to school on a Sunday.

"Hey Ji. Doing good?" Chan's voice cut the silence.

Ji turned around, smiling and bowing slightly at the elder.

"I'm doing good, yeah. How are you?" Ji politely questioned.

Chan slung his arm over Ji once he had caught up to the latter, tugging them along towards the dance building.

"I'm good. Just finished Volleyball practice so I'm fucking drained though." Chan groaned playfully, making Ji chuckle silently.

"You play volleyball?" Ji asked to keep the conversation going.

"Yeah, I play volleyball, soccer, basketball and I swim." Chan informed happily.

"Whoa that's a lot." Ji chuckled.

"Yeah, I swear to God, I barely have time to sleep and eat." Chan sighed.

The two entered the dance studio they had rented, shutting up. Loud music played through the room, the 3 dance-majors in the middle of a hard choreography.

Chan walked up to the rest of his friends, taking a seat next to them. Ji hesitantly put their stuff down by one of the walls, sitting down by it, a while away from everyone else.

The music came to an end. Minho, Felix and Hyunjin collapsed on the floor panting while everyone else cheered them on loudly.

The 3 chuckled, saying their hellos to their friends. Minho shuffled closer to Ji with a smile, pecking their cheek happily.

"Hey lovely." Minho smiled, sighing in content as his head laid down on Ji's thighs.

"Hey." Ji muttered back, nervously fiddling with Minho's hair.

"Nervous?" Minho silently asked, hand reaching up to caress Ji's cheek.

Ji nodded with an awkward chuckle, eyes drifting out into the room.

"Don't worry, no one will judge. And I'll help you with whatever, whenever, ok love?"

Ji nodded with a small smile, breathing deeply to calm down their underlying anxiety.

"Ok, let's get started everyone." Felix cheered, going over to the music station.

Everyone got up, taking a place on the floor.

"Ok, let's start with a simple choreo everyone knows. Remember, this is warmup so don't fly through the roof just yet." The youngest dancer instructed.

He pressed play on his phone, starting the song. Bts' Dynamite started playing. The group of friends all immediately started cheering excitedly, dancing the choreo messily, mostly just having fun and messing around.

Ji stood nervously by the wall, twisting their fingers together. Their eyes flickered everywhere, unsure of what to do. They weren't a good dancer at all, they knew that from being told so a million times before by all different kinds of people during projects before.

"Jiji come ooon." Minho giggled, dancing over to Ji and tugging them into the group.

Ji tried forcing out a sentence through their short breaths but their throat felt like it was being blocked.

"I-I-I can't d-dance." Ji softly told, their eyes looking panicked.

"Of course you can. Everyone can." Minho cheered, grabbing Ji's arms.

He started swaying Ji from side to side, dancing messily until Ji's body started responding to the movement.

Minho smiled proudly as he felt Ji's tense body loosen up, joining his awkward dancing. Minho kept doing silly dances behind everyone else, hands never leaving Ji and thereby forcing them to dance with Minho.

"Come on, Ji!" Felix cheered, jumping over to them.

The gamer grabbed Ji, spinning them around and grabbing their hands to dance messily together.

Ji giggled, trying to follow Felix's movements. The two danced together, having the times of their lives. The two maknaes cheered while jumping over to them, joining the messy dance as well.

The 4 youngest and Minho kept doing their crazy dances, trying to help Ji get comfortable with the group and dancing. They kept laughing loudly, ignoring the rest whom were dancing the actual choreo in front of them.

"Real choreo in 3, 2, 1, LET'S GO!" Felix cheered.

Everyone started doing the real choreo, Ji included, because who doesn't know the choreo to Dynamite?

The song ended with everyone cheering and just being crackheads together.

"The fuck, Ji. You're an amazing dancer!" Felix complimented, shaking Ji's shoulders playfully.

Ji groaned and covered their cheeks with their hands.

"No I'm not, stop~." Ji whined, turning away.

"You definitely are. Say it with me everyone, Park Ji allrounder!" Felix exaggerated.

The 3 youngest all cheered excessively, hyping Ji up. The latter had never felt so amazing, they felt included, loved, appreciated... Like they belonged.

Minho cut in, pulling Ji into his arms grumpily.

"Ok, we get it, Ji's amazing. Now stop touching what's mine!" Minho pouted, arms locked around Ji.

Ji chuckled, grabbing Minho's cheeks to kiss his pout away.

Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin all cooed, teasing the couple out of sync.

Minho chuckled, happy to see Ji so comfortable with his friends.

"Ok, focus guys! We have a choreo to learn, and only a few hours to learn it in." Hyunjin huffed.

Everyone calmed down, listening up.

"Me, Minho and Felix will show the choreo we worked out yesterday, and then we'll talk positions, changes and other stuff, alright?" Hyunjin instructed.

Everyone nodded, leaving the dance floor and sitting down in front of the room.

The 3 dancers got into positions, ready to show the choreo they had worked out. Chan started the music, watching the dancers start the dance totally in sync.

Ji watched Minho in awe at his skills, wishing they could look like that when dancing as well. The elder sent Ji a couple playful winks and kisses when dancing, loving how he could make Ji blush so easily.

"Whoa the choreo is so cool." Jeongin whispered to Ji.

The latter, kind of startled that Jeongin was talking to them without being forced, just nodded and hummed yes. Their eyes never left Minho's dancing figure.

He's so hot. Gaah can't he just rip me open already? I swear to God.

Minho winked at Ji a last time before doing the finishing sequence, finally getting to relax once the dance was finished.

The viewers cheered, complimenting the choreo their dancers had worked out in only 2 days.

"Ok, let's get to work. You guys by that wall, you guys by that wall..."