⚠️14⚠️

[Tuesday - 08.59]

"And then we just go back into the chorus." Hyunjin suggested, marking the part in the papers laying scattered on the table.

"Yes! That's good hyung." Jeongin beamed happily, clapping his hands.

Minho and Seungmin nodded along, Felix already far too gone in his own imagination to be listening.

"Can we go visit Channie and Binnie now?" Felix whined, wanting the homemade smoothie Chan had promised to bring him.

"Yes!" Minho beamed.

"Of course you wanna visit, your loverboy is with them." Jeongin teased, wiggling his eyebrows annoyingly.

Minho sent him a playful glare before getting up, jumping down the hall towards the production studios.

The latter ran along the hallway, looking through the different windows for his Ji. And the others. But mostly Ji.

"Here!" Minho beamed, throwing the door open.

The 3 didn't even notice, either too caught up in their work or because they were wearing headphones.

Minho bounced softly over to Ji's chair with a smile, snaking his arms around the latter's shoulder.

Ji turned to Minho with a smile, pulling the headphones off their head.

"Hey." Minho smiled happily, arms wrapping around the other's neck.

"Hey guys! How's it going in here?" Felix half-yelled in excitement, entering the room like he owned it.

Ji only smiled in return at Minho, not wanting to interrupt the others conversation.

"It's going goodie. Ji's making the beat, I'm making the instrumental and Binnie-boy over here is arranging the structure of the song." Chan answered happily, patting Changbin's shoulder jokingly.

"Ok enough producer talk, I want my smoothie!" Felix whined playfully.

Chan chuckled and opened his bag, pulling out 7 plastic bottles of homemade smoothie.

"Pass these around." He muttered at Felix, whom held every bottle up against each other to find the one with the most content.

Ji watched the delicious looking smoothies get handed out to everyone but them. They turned around, pretending to keep working. Pretending they didn't notice everyone complimenting Chan on his smoothies.

'Of course he wouldn't bring one for you. He's not your friend, dumbass. He's only with you because he has to'

Minho complimented Chan like everyone else, his attention span too small to notice the change in Ji's shoulders - how they tensed and hunched over - the uncomfortable aura the younger was radiating.

"It's so good, wow. Right Ji?" Minho cheered, turning to the younger.

Ji turned around at the mention of their name, forcing a small smile.

"Yeah. Yeah it looks good." The latter softly said, quickly turning back around.

Realization suddenly hit Chan, making him slap his own forehead.

"Oh my God, Ji, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot I only brought 7. I promise, next time I'll bring you one too." Chan groaned softly.

"No, no. It's fine, really. I-I'm on a diet anyways." Ji forced another smile.

"Yeah you're on a diet, alright." The tallest amongst them scowled, eyeing Ji up and down in disgust.

"Hyunjin!"