22

why is everyone starting a parade?

—♡︎—

"you'll not believe who i saw last week!"

"a hottie?"

"damn right, he's hot. i saw yeonjun!"

beomgyu's ears perk up at the mention. his father was only able to bring him early or else he'd be late for work. so here he is, scrolling through his phone in the empty classroom, but got distracted after two girls entered.

"he just sat there at the fountain like an angel." she says dreamy.

"don't tell me you talked to him?"

beomgyu figures that the girls haven't noticed him as they talk loudly. he can't help but eavesdrop a little.

"well some other girl beat me to it, she was gorgeous. i think they went on a date, cause he kissed her hand. ughh my heart is shattered."

"really? yeonjun dates someone? does she go here?" her friend curiously asked.

"i don't think so, she's probably a princess. look at this photo."

"wtf he has pink hair?!"

beomgyu accidentally throws his phone on his desk as a jumpscare video appears on his screen. 'damn it hyuka'. he quickly looks back at the girls who he disturbed. "s-sorry."

"oh good morning beomgyu. sorry we didn't notice you." the girls stand up and take a seat behind him.

beomgyu panics lightly as he doesn't remember their names when they clearly remembered his. but he's sure that one of them went to autumn school with him.

"so beomgyu," one of the girls starts "yeonjun is your tutor right? do you happen to have a good pic of his pink hair?"

he nods and quickly grabs his phone. luckily yeosang had sent the pictures to him recently. he zooms in so that him and yeosang are cropped out of the picture.

"here." beomgyu shows the picture, but the girl takes his whole phone out of his hand.

"see i told you soeun, it's pink." one girl says. "do you have more?" she asks but starts swiping through the pictures anyways, revealing the full picture.

"did you dye his hair? i'm surprised that you hang out with juniors, but you three look really close." soeun says.

"oh yeah i did.. well that's taehyun's brother and yeonjun is my tutor so.." beomgyu feels awkward but atleast he knows one of their names now.

"i really like your highlights, it suits your fluffy hair." the girl leans in to touch his hair.

"ah thanks...." beomgyu thinks deeply for her name, but no luck.