7

silly and hot

—♡︎—

yeonjun's back in that suffocating space. the large walls grow taller by the second. it feels as if the air is getting sucked out of the little space.

the sky gets farther away as the walls grow higher. the bright stars slowly lose their glow. it's as if the stars represent yeonjun's hope.

water fills yeonjun's shoes as the small space gets filled with water. while the space fills with water, yeonjun's mind fills with panic. he slams his fists on the wall, but they won't budge.

a voice keeps telling him how weak he his. how he can't save anyone if he can't even save himself. yeonjun inhales before the water reaches his mouth. he'll just swim out of here.

yeonjun tries to swim, but his feet are glued to the ground. unable to express any emotion, he closes his eyes as the water makes their way to his lungs.

yeonjun gasps as his eyes fly open from the nightmare like dream he had dreamt. he inhales deeply, appreciating the air that fills his lungs. only then he realises that the sleeping beomgyu is still hugging him.

beomgyu looks so innocent while he peacefully dreams. yeonjun stares at beomgyu, finding it quite ironic how he just met the boy a few weeks ago.

as if beomgyu feels a pair of eyes burn into his face, he opens his eyes. seeing a messy haired yeonjun and the quietness around the room makes the morning instantly euphoric.

beomgyu hugs yeonjun tight and hides his face in his chest. although he met yeonjun only a few weeks ago, he has been crushing on him since he had just entered the school.

yeonjun tries pushing the clingy beomgyu away. not knowing how to deal with this kind of affection.

a muffled 'goodmorning' escapes from beomgyu's mouth.

yeonjun smiles and stops the pushing. "goodmorning baby." he ruffles beomgyu's hair.

beomgyu looks up with a confused look on his face. "what did you just call me?"

yeonjun chuckles "i said goodmorning ba-" his eyes widen as he realises what he said. "beomgyu! i said goodmorning beomgyu!"

"nono i think i heard something else." beomgyu teases as he crawls up to yeonjun's face.

yeonjun pushes beomgyu and moves away falling off his bed in the progress.

beomgyu falls into laughter as he remembers how yeonjun fell of his bed yesterday and is now repeating the same incident.

after beomgyu helped yeonjun back on his feet, yeonjun practically pushes beomgyu into the guest bathroom. after doing so yeonjun locks himself in his own bathroom, trying to recover from the already hectic morning.