29

sweet with a bitter aftertaste

—♡—

beomgyu has been walking through the school halls with his nose in the books.

"stop."

beomgyu looks up, facing sunwoo. "what?"

"you're bound to bump into someone! plus haven't you been learning with yeonjun?"

beomgyu thinks back to their study lessons "we did, but also didn't. also i'm dumb, studying isn't enough."

"retweet that. i'm stressing because of this dumb testweek, but i cannot fail this one." sunwoo sighs.

"same.. so stop disturbing me." beomgyu walks around the boy, towards the classroom.

he ignores huening kai and chenle who are also stressing and takes a seat next to the calm wonhyuk.

"why and how are you so calm?"

"i memorised every chapter.. didn't you?" wonhyuk asks casual.

beomgyu looks at him in confusion "huh? you what? no i can't do that. why can you do that?? nevermind, just write clearly."

"hmm... what do i get in return?"

"eh- my friendship?" beomgyu smiles hopeful.

wonhyuk huffs "yeah, no i'll pass."

"this b- alright alright, what do you want?" beomgyu gives in.

"now we're talking. i want nice coupons for the reveluv cafe." wonhyuk smiles innocently.

"what? how am i going to fix that? i don't work there."

"but you know people who do.." wonhyuk opens his notebook "nevermind then, wanna see how small i can write?"

beomgyu watches his demonstration of his small writing "damn it. alright i'll do it. just please write normally."

"nice doing business with you." wonhyuk winks.

"ugh men." beomgyu mumbles.

the teacher claps in her hands "alright class, clear your tables! the test is starting!"

she smiles as her students sigh loudly "also mister jeongin, i better not catch you cheating. i'll be watching you!"

jeongin shrugs "i don't need to cheat anymore, i'm smart."

the class laughs, even the teacher can't help but crack a smile. "ofcourse you are.. alright let's start!"

.
.
.