'Oh my god.' I gasp quietly, pulling him into a huge hug as I hear everyone clapping us too.

And I see the biggest grin on Paige's face.

I kiss Luke gently with a grin, him grabbing my hand as we sit back down, me tucking myself into his side as he rests his arm comfortably on my shoulders, playing with my hair soothingly.

Siannise and Luke T are grinning at us like Mr and Mrs Grinch, and they are the third couple to be announced as safe and in the final.

Meaning there were just Priscilla & Mike and Jess & Ched left.

I just hoped we didn't have to vote between ourselves.

Then suddenly, my phone buzzed.

If I had to announce the dumped couple I was gonna be pissed.

'Only one more couple will be safe and continue to the love island final. The final couple not safe will be dumped from the island immediately.'

Then another text comes through.

Oh for god sake.

'The final couple safe, is.... Jess and Ched.' I read, smiling sadly at Priscilla and Mike as Jess and even bigger Mike kiss with a sigh of relief.

We all stand up, hurrying over to say our goodbyes to Mike and Priscilla.

'Come here.' Mike pulls me into a hug and I bite my lip.

I wasn't gonna cry again, especially not at Mike leaving, I'd never hear the end of it from him.

Nuh-uh.

Not today Satan.

- saoirse beach hut -

'You know what. He may have moved madder than Taylor Swift when it comes to relationships. But he never failed to make me laugh, put a smile on my face. And he was the only person in this whole villa that helped me off the floor when I nose dived onto the deck.' Saoirse shrugs sarcastically, laughing at herself a little again.

We all head down to wave the final two Islanders to leave out of the villa, cheering them on as they both dance away happily.

'FINAL FOUR. LETS GO!!!!!' Ched then screams as soon as we are all back on the deck to chill for a while before we head to sleep.

We all squeal, jumping around in a huge group hug. 'Guys. This is gonna be all over in two days. Two. Days.' I widen my eyes as they all grin.

'Right okay then. I need a decision where are we eating when we get back?' Luke T claps his hands together and we all chuckle.

'I mean if anyone says anything other than a Nando's I'm not coming.' Finn shrugs, Ched and I agreeing.

'Trust. I wanna see how many burgers Ched eats on the regular.' I nod, Ched laughing loudly as he smirks.

'I can do a solid 4 on a good day y'know.' Jess' eyes widen. 'Oh my god.' She shakes her head, all of us heading to get a drink and get ourselves ready for bed after a very long day.

It's only then that I remember the present that was sat on my bed from mum and Alex. 'Oh shit!' I hurry over as I'm the second person in there, only Finn sat practically asleep already.

'Ooooh. What is it!?' He sits up eagerly and I giggle.

I take the wrapping paper away and uncover a box.

Inside is an envelope, two smaller boxes, an iPod nano, and a teddy.

Attached to the teddy is a note.

'We know how much you miss your grandad, we've been planning this for a while. This bear is wearing a jacket made from the material of his dressing gown. And we sprayed the arms with his favourite aftershave, which is also the only one Alex, Chris and I have been wearing whilst you were away.

Lots of love and happy birthday my little star

Dad xxx'

I take a quick sniff of the familiar patterned T-shirt on the bear, trying not to let my watery eyes leak as the scent fills my nose.

It sounded weird but it smelt like home. And I missed that so so much.

I turn to the envelope next, opening it up and scanning another note.

'POST MALONE RUNAWAY TOUR - 2020

MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, NV'

My jaw hit the floor.

'Sushi! I can't wait to see your face when you open this ;) We goin' VEGAS BABY!! Get ready for the best weekend, grab 4 pals and we're off! Can't wait to see you soon, keep smashing it! Hopefully one of those pals could be your new boo eh? ;)

Lots of love and cuddles

Perrie xxxx'

I grinned like a Cheshire Cat, ignoring Finn's persistent asking of what I was looking at and quickly opened the two boxes, my jaw dropping once again.

'Happy birthday smush!

Lots of love Alex xxx'

He never was one with words.

But the Cartier rose gold bracelet I was staring at made me not care at all.

'Oh my fucking god.' My eyes widened. And I finally showed Finn.

'Holy shit! Aren't they proper spenny!?' I nod, a little stunned.

'Oh for the love of god please don't show Paige. She'll want one and the only way I'll have that kinda cash is if we win.' I laugh at him loudly, turning back to the second box.

It was an incredibly cute locket from my mum, with a picture of my whole family in that we took at Christmas 2018. The last Christmas we had with my grandad.

Then the ipod was from Christian, full of my favourite songs so I could listen to them in my short time left in the villa.

I showed Luke the presents as he grinned happily at me telling him what I got like a child on Christmas Day.

'Happy birthday angel.' He smiles, kissing me as we were the only ones left upstairs.

I grin into the kiss with a slight laugh, not a funny laugh, just a happy laugh.

'Thankyou. Love you.' I whisper, keeping it down just incase someone was listening. I didn't wanna burst our bubble yet.

'Love you too.' My heart flutters, even more than it does when I drive past a Starbucks or a McDonald's.

Which is a lot.

'Last one in beds a rotten egg.' He grins, suddenly throwing me off him jokingly and sprinting downstairs.

'Oh HELL NO!' I run quickly, leaping on to his back to get down quicker, both of us laughing loudly as we crash into the bedroom and I jump off, both of us sprinting down the bedroom to jump on the bed, me almost rolling straight back off it when we do.

'What.' Paige blinks. 'The fuck?'

'Races.' I wave my hand, still laughing as we all clamber into bed, waving goodnight to each other as the lights go off.

And the only thing I had left to say was that we'd probably be having tomato and tomata for breakfast the next morning.