53

We meet up with everyone in the morning, waiting for Jess and Ched to get in the car as we all head to the airport.

Paige was glowing.

I needn't explain further.

And I couldn't tell what had happened with Siannise and Luke.

She'd come downstairs with a full face of makeup on.

Whereas me and Paige opted for nothing.

I was wearing joggers, a crop top, a different hoodie of Luke's.

As I'd woken up early and put 4 more in my luggage before I locked both of our cases up.

He'd never even know until he got home.

It was a real smart on my part.

Then I was wearing my chiefs hat with my favourite, and only, pair of Balenciagas I'd received off Perrie and Alex for Christmas.

And I was practically straight off to Cape Town after New Years Eve so hadn't had a chance to wear them at all.

'It sounds so weird, but I need all your phone numbers.' All the guys laugh at me as I pass my real phone around. I'd sneakily sent all my favourite photos to my home phone before I handed my villa one back.

Saoirse 1 - 0 Love Island

'Idiot.' Finn laughs, adding his contact info first.

And I dreaded seeing what they'd saved themselves as.

'Sursh.' Luke T stares at me.

'Why's Christiano Ronaldos name here?' He stares at me and the two other boys' heads whip around to face me as I laugh.

I met him through Alex, I've done a few YouTube videos with him. He's proper nice guy.'

Their jaws all drop.

'Tell me your pulling my leg.' Finn stares, placing a hand on my arm.

'No. Look.' I scroll down my camera roll, a photo of me, Ronaldo and my brother all watching the World Cup final with a load of their other mates.

'Holy shit. Paige I'm sorry, I'm ditching you for Sursh.' Paige stares at him with a slightly dropped jaw.

'She knows fuckin Ronaldo!!' He breathes and I laugh.

We eventually head off, chatting and gossiping about things we'd read about ourselves.

The main one being the 'congrats, hun' meme that was all over the internet.

Or me falling on my face.

'Oh that angle just makes it look so much better.' Siannise laughs as we reach the airport, all heading to check in together.

'I'm being bullied.' I pout, Luke grabbing my hand with a kiss as he laughed, me holding my pillow in my other hand and him holding our passports and tickets.

There were suddenly loads of flashes as we got inside, tonnes of constant clicking sounds.

I was used to this a bit, but I was never the person being photographed before.

This felt too strange.

'Yeah, no. Don't like it.' I cringe, the Luke's and Siannise laughing as we stood with Paige and Finn.

'Is it something we're gonna have to get used to?' Siannise asks, a little worried and I shrug. 'I don't think so, maybe.' Paige says and I sigh, all of us having a giggle as we head through security, just about having time to grab some food for our 11 hour flight.