Full of Fear

Nathan's dream:
James hit me. He threw glass at my face. "Ow!" I cried. He scoffs. "Weak." he sighs. He smacked me, chocked me, verbal and physical abused me.
Make this nightmare stop!
I ran downstairs. James followed. James chases me around the house. I found Jordan and Gabe by the bridge. "HELP ME!" I scream. I ran past them. Jordan witnessed James pushing me to the ground and kicking me.
"JAMES!" he cries. Jordan and Gabe ran over to us. "WHY ARE YOU HURTING HIM?!" Gabe screams. James picks Gabe up and throws him into the deep end of the lake. My mouth opens. "HE CAN'T SWIM IN THAT PART!" I say. James gets closer to my face. "I. Know." he growls. He picks Jordan up and chokes him around the neck. "Stop..please...." Jordan gasped. Jordan's eyes close and James throws him to the ground. I saw from the corner of my eye, Cedrick helping Gabe out. "You're mine, Nathan..." James snarls, grinning. I shake my head in fear. James beats me hard. He grabs me by the wrist. He drags me all the way to the kitchen. He grabs the sharpest knife we own. He points it to my chest.
"If you dare say a word about this, I'll slice you up and kill you..."
I sit with my eyes widened. I cover my face and cry. James sits up. "Why are you crying, Nathy?.." he says in a gentle voice. I lay in his chest and cry.
I feel safe with him...