Future Thoughts

Later...
James's POV:
I hugged Nathan from behind while he was filming. "What ya doing, babe?" I say.
He looks at me shocked. "James, I'm filming.." he says, numbly. I grinned. "Ohhhhh. You're filming nowww ;)" Nathan gives a quick nod and smiles. I sit on his lap and slid my hands up his shirt. He squeals. "OOOO your hands are cold!" he says, giggling. I started laughing too. We stopped laughing and kissed.
Nathan's POV:
I love James. I really do. But when I look into his eyes..I see marriage and support. Am I getting signs that I should propose to him?..
Later, Gabe, James, Cedrick and I decided to go on a hike.
While climbing up a big rock, Cedrick slips a small velvet box into my hands. He signals me to open it. Inside was a sparkling delicate silver ring with a beautiful diamond gem on top. Cedrick points at James (who was helping Gabe up the steep rock) and whispers, "When we're at the top of the mountain, propose to him!" I nod my head. This was really unexpected but at least Gabe, Cedrick and Jordan (Jordan is at the warehouse, editing) to support us. Hopefully he says yes...
Sorry it's short! Also I don't think my new followers know that I can't reply to messages so anything you wanna ask me, drop a comment and I'll try to reply!! <3