Where is Garmadon?

Zacznij od początku

Meanwhile, Garmadon was cleaning himself up in his room with a wet cloth

Meanwhile, Garmadon was cleaning himself up in his room with a wet cloth. But while he was cleaning himself up, he snuck a bit of his stuff in his bag. He cried while doing it and sighed. He wiped his tears and got out of the room after he was done getting changed. Then he heard a giggling sound coming from the playroom. He walked to the playroom and peeked through the hole on the door lock.

"Want to go on the slide one more time?" Misako offered playfully .

Lloyd giggled in excitement and Misako put Lloyd on the slide and he slid down and laughed so happily. Misako also laughed at the sight of her son having fun and cradled him.

"Wait here and keep playing.I'm gonna go check on your father.He should be done cleaning up now." Misako said to her little baby and put him on the soft carpet.

Lloyd then started playing with his toys while Misako walked to the door. Garmadon saw her walking towards the door and immediately ran back to his room and locked the door.

"Garmadon?Was that you?Are you done cleaning up?" Misako asked but Garmadon could not answer because he was trying to catch his breath after rushing to his room and locking it.

"Garmadon?" Misako asked once again and walked to her and Garmadon's room.

Garmadon snuck his bag in his closet and closed it before opening the door.

"Hey,Misako.How's our little boy?" Garmadon asked.

"He's having fun in his playroom." Misako answered.

Misako and Garmadon walked to the playroom and saw Lloyd playing with the toys. They walked to him and sat down beside him, watching him play. When Lloyd saw Garmadon, he tried to reach him.

"Dawa!" Lloyd called.

"Come here,little greenie!" Garmadon said and lifted Lloyd up to cradle him.

"Weenie?" Lloyd asked.

Garmadon and Misako laughed.

"That could be his cute nickname." Misako laughed.

"Weenie?" Lloyd asked and turned to Misako.

Misako placed her hand on Lloyd's head and kissed his forehead.

Lloyd began giggling and he tried to get down to continue playing. Garmadon put Lloyd down and let him play with his toys.

"Weewee." Lloyd said and his parents laughed.

"This morning is sure a joyful one." Misako laughed.

"Yeah.Thanks to this cute little greenie." Garmadon laughed.

"Weenie." Lloyd repeated.

"You be good and have fun here with your mother.I will be back." Garmadon said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Misako asked.

"I'm just going to talk to father.It's important." Garmadon answered.

"Alright.I'll stay here with our little boy." Misako replied and Garmadon walked out.

"Dawa?" Lloyd asked, watching Garmadon exit the room.

"Keep playing.He's just taking care of something." Misako said to his little boy and gave a few more toys to him.

"Mawa." Lloyd giggled and tried to crawl to his mother.

Misako lifted Lloyd up and cradled him. Lloyd tried to reach Misako's hair and she lets him play with a strand of her hair.

"Mawa.Miwk!Miwky!" Lloyd cried while playing with Misako's hair.

"You want milk?" Misako asked playfully.

"Miwky." Lloyd said.

Misako stood up and walked to the kitchen. But Lloyd started crying.

"I'm getting your milk.Just wait a minute." Misako said and kissed Lloyd's forehead while making her baby's milk.

"Misako." TFSM called.

Misako turned to him while feeding her son.

"Have you seen Garmadon?" TFSM asked.

"I thought he was with you." Misako answered.

"What do you mean?I haven't seen him since after breakfast." TFSM asked.

"But he said he wanted to talk to you." Misako said.

"He didn't even come to me." TFSM said.

The room suddenly became silent. Then Wu ran in.

"Garmadon is not in his room!His clothes are gone too!" Wu warned and it shocked both TFSM and Misako.

Misako then accidentally dropped the bottle of milk and Lloyd began crying again, trying to reach his milk.

"T-Then.." Misako started

TFSM and Wu turned to her as she held Lloyd closer.

"Where is Garmadon?"