chapter 6

Draco pov 

(i'm gonna put the stop off place as new york cause i don't know any other places)

 i'm in the air pot in new york waiting for my private jet to be ready so as for now i'm waiting around for it to be ready so i can go back to italy, i make my way over to one of my favorite cafes here since i'm always doing work and having to fly out here and other places but new york the most.

as im making my way over to the cafe i get a call from my bodyguard saying the jet should be ready to leave in 20 as i hang up i look over to a girl that looks no older the 17 and she look extremely scared i don't normally care about what happens but this girl seems to be different, the guy is calling her sweetheart and princess and she seems to be uncomfortable as i look closer to the guy he had his hang on hers and it looks to be grabbing her hard and she's looking around to look for someone but she looks like shes alone then she locks eyes with me.  

she has the most gorgeous eyes i have ever seen as is she, she's extremely small with long thick black hair with a beautiful golden caramel skin as she's wearing blue sweatpants  with a beige crop top jumper with some white nike shoes, she looks back at the man then back at me while saying something along the lines of "yes i'm here with my..." in a soft angelic voice while looking back at me with what looked like pleading eyes, she obviously scared of this guy so i thought i would help her and scare him away.

as i walk over to her while putting my phone away "is everything okay?" i ask while that small angle looks up at me, it looks like her eyes are saying thank you as i put my hand on her shoulder while giving the guy a death glare "hmm" i hum while raising an eyebrow at the guy "you seem to have a lot to say to my girlfriend while she was alone" i say while rubbing her shoulder in a comforting way as well as glaring at the guy who still has a tight grip on her hand and it looks like it hurts cause shes trying to pull away and his knuckles are turning white "sh-she's your girlfriend?" he says while stuttering i hate people when they stutter its extremely annoying.

man this guy is a wimp he looks like he's about to shit himself and he's gone all pale, pussys think they're all tough when they're talking to a girl while shes alone, its pathetic "yes now get your hand off of her" i say while still glaring at him "y-y-yes s-sorry sir i-i-i d-didnt  know sh-she wa-was y-your g-girlfriend" he wimp says while quickly letting go of her hand and running off almost falling while doing so.

as i watch the guy run away i move my hand from the girl and i almost hear a slight whimper from her as i pull out the seat on the other side of her and look at her with a raised eyebrow "miss may i know the name of my girlfriend?" i say with a cheeky grin on my face so i do show my dimples "oh uhh" she says while fidgeting with her hands and looking down at her book  "dont worry im not a creep like that guy i just want to know if your alright?" i say in a soft voice while i reach out to grab her hand slowly as if asking permission to touch her again "oh y-yes i'm a-alright" she stutters out 'i know i said i hated it when people stutter but she's so cute when she does it'.

"thank you" she says shortly after with a small smile "so may i know your name?" i say with a small smile while rubbing her hand when she didn't pull away when i was reaching for it "oh uhh its umm Isabella" she says almost in a whisper while looking down at her small hand that's in my large one and her name is so fitting for her since it means beauty or god is my oath and she's an angel since her beauty is angelic and her soft voice.

please vote and comment so i know you like it 

and i really wanted to introduce Draco into the story and i thought this would be great 

sorry its short i didn't know what else to write and need some more ideas and i was getting gassed out from my friends dog