Chapter 2

Alonzo pov

i walk though the garden of my backyard thinking about what my ex mother-in-law has said to me 17 years ago when Savannah had disappeared or ran.

17 years ago

i was sitting in my office doing some paperwork when my mother-in-law comes running in with an angry yet disappointed look on her face, i sigh "if you're here to yell at me for your daughter running i cant help you i don't know where she is and the papers came in this morning" i say without looking up at her "I'm not here for that i know Savannah and i didn't get along very well but I'm her mother and i know she didn't just run because she 'fell out of love' with you" she says using air quotes.

"well if your not here for that then please leave" i sigh as i look back down to the papers on my desk "Alonzo she was pregnant!" Siena said while crossing her arms and stomping her foot like a little kid " well she was having an affair it was probably  that bustards" i say getting angry now that she wasn't leavening Savannah wasn't my problem anymore, if she was pregnant then it wasn't my problem, Sienna looks at me with sympathy in her eyes " oh Alonzo i know you loved her dearly but i know that 'bastard' and he's been married before to a friend of mines' daughter he divorced her  because he  thought she couldn't have kids but it was him that couldn't have kids that baby is yours and she's ran off with it i know you might not believe me but my friends daughter is out side" she says with a sad look on her face.

"well then she will most likely get an abortion" i say in a low voice because she knew how much i loved kids and she has run off with one of them "shews too far along to get one it will put her life in danger if she did get one" sienna  says with a hopeful look on her face "and what do you want me to do about it she's gone"i say with a frustrated as i stand and start to pace around my  office

"i know your not just some businessman Alonzo" she says with a knowing look on her face "well then if you know i'm not just a businessman then why the hell did you come here!" i say raising my voice a little, i see a flash of fear go through her eyes but it vanishes as soon as it comes " because i know how much you love your kids and when she left she came to me to get some of her old things" she rushes out "that's how i know she was pregnant i seen her baby bump but it looked like she didn't know and she was saying all this stuff about you and she had hatred all over her face while talking about you" she says trying to keep the tears in her eyes to not spill "i don't want her  to hurt that baby believe it or not but i actually care about your kids and not just Luca the other 3 as well and i don't want to think about what she'll do to that baby if he or she comes out looking like you" she says letting some tears fall then wiping that as soon as that fell, go walk over to the coffee table in the center of the room and grab some tissues and walk over to her then outstretch my arm to hand them to her.

if what shes saying is true then that baby is mine then i have to find them my features will be dominant on the baby girl or boy just like Luca.

after talking to the young women i found out that they were telling the truth and this man she was having any affair with was a lawyer but she didn't know where he was now she could only give me a name and it was a name i was familiar with Joshua Brown, he been trying to put me in jail for years now he never has enough evidence though. who knows what that bastard will do to my child if he's gotten to my wife.

back to present time

It's been 17 years and i still can't find them and i don't even know if i have a another little boy or girl and to think that bitch ran away with a man that hates me, and to even think about my child calling him dad or father makes me sick i just want to find them so i can see my youngest child before it's too late,  even my sons want to find their sibling and Luca wants nothing to do with his mother and just wants his younger sibling.

the boys have been doing everything in their power to try help me find Savannah or even Joshua but he hasn't been in any of my business for a couple years and when he is i can never find where he's working or living when i do they say he's been relocated and they don't know where he is, its absolutely frustrating i'm an extremely powerful man and i cant even find my ex wife no one can for that matter.

i walk over to the cliff side and look out to the water the boys would always love it when i would take them down there i wound if he or she would too, the boys always wanted a little sister and they hope they it was a little girl they even buy jewelry and diamonds for when they find her so they can spoil her.

sometimes i wonder is its a girl and if she's fallen in love yet and if that boy is treating her right or if she's gotten her heart broken when i think about thinks like that it make my heart clench knowing i'm not there to help her heal and say that those  little boys dont deserve her love, or if shes gone hope to cry to her mother or that bastard about who had hurt her or if they've taken her out to get ice cream and just walk around to distract her so she knows she's loved, i lay awake at night thinking if she knows that Joshua isn't her real father and if she's tried looking for me it hurts not knowing anything when it comes to being a parent and not being able to see your child or to even know if that child is yours but Siena was certain that it was mine.