chapter 13

okay so i lied i didn't go to bed i couldn't  sleep so here's another chapter 

Isabella pov

so its been a day or two since i had breakfast with Marie and Sophie, and so far i can tell my "friends" were not my real friends because Sophie has shown me what a real friend is and we just met and so far she's shown me around Milan she's taken me to some places to find a job since i don't have much money on me but her and Marie said they'd help me with money until i have a job which I'm very grateful for since you don't find such kind people like them in the world where they'd help basically a stranger that only happens in books movies and tv shows but hey I'm not complaining i have a awesome knew friend with an awesome grandma and im not on the streets somewhere i have a roof over my head and Marie makes sure i have home cooked meals every night which are absolutely delicious i wish mum knew house to cook or even dad we always get take out or I'm made to cook and mum and dad always said my cooking was terrible.

I'm currently in my hotel room eating some of the stuffed artichokes that Marie sent over for dinner and i have to say its the first time I've had artichokes and they are amazing (a/n I've never had artichokes but they look Hella good and if you go to this.is.pinaanddroe on tiktok the first pined video is her mum making stuffed artichokes)  as im eating my artichokes i hear my phone ringing from beside me I see its Sophie i pick it up "hey soph" i say while i mute the tv and listen to hear a reply "hey Bella *sniff* um do you *sniff* think i could stay with you for a while i just *sniff* found my boyfriend with my Step sister *sniff*" she says while crying "oh my god of course you can stay with me" i say while trying to comprehend how someone could cheat on someone as amazing a Sophie "*sniff* great I'm um walking to the elevator now ill see you soon *sniff* bye" she says in a defeated voice "bye" i say while getting up she ended the call  i walk over to the door with the key card in hand and walk over to the elevator and wait for the doors to open as soon as they do after a minute or two i see a puffy red eyed Sophie in a pair of black leggings and a light pink  bo+tee off duty cropped hoodie.

i  see she has nothing with her so i go and give her a big hug as she walks out the elevator and she hugs me back loosely after a couple seconds i let go "its okay to be okay i promise" i say in a soft voice her eyes are blank not how they were full of life just a couple hours ago when i see her last "come on lets go back to the room" i say and turn to walk towards i room as she follows beside me i open the door with a flick of a hand with the key card in my hand and open the door and step in and hold the door open as Sophie enters, she walks over to the bed and sits down while i grab her some tissues from the bench near the door and hand them to her "thanks" she says in a soft tired voices "all good" i say and i sit next to her as she just stares at the floor blankly for a while.

i have no idea what to say to her when my ex cheated on me i just wanted ti curly up in bed and stuff my face with ice cream i wonder is room serves is still running i mean it is still early they should be ill get Sophie to have a shower to wash all her feeling off and then with whatever feelings are left we'll eat them away i should have come cloths that shell fid im a bit more curvier then her so they'll be a bit baggy but comfy i guess "why don't you go have a quick shower and then we'll eat some ice cream and you can tell me what happened if you want if not you don't have to" i say because when i was like this i didn't talk for attest a week "okay" she says while  getting up slowly i shower to her the bathroom and get her a towel "ill find you something to wear to bed to change into after your shower okay" i say with a small smile "okay...thank you bell" she says with a smile but it doesn't reach her eyes this time.

so Sophie's in the shower i go and see if room serves can bring up some ice cream and sweets for us. i hear the shower turn off i get up and grab the black lounge shorts and a yellow singlet with a black cotton jumper with buttons on the shoulders to adjust it to be looser or tighter and some basic cotton underwear with pineapples on them (a/n idk don't ask lol) 

i knock on the bathroom door and wait a bit then it opens and Sophie's in a towel i hand them to her "thanks" she says with another little smile i smile back and step away from the door and go back to the bed and wait for room serves to knock on the door for our ice cream they said about 15 minutes its only been about 5 since i called, Sophie steps out of the bathroom with her hair wrapped in the towel she walks over to the other side of the bed and sits down "he wont stop calling" she says sadly i look at her and then to her phone in her hand with a picture of him and her flashing  across the screen "you want me to tell him to bugger off?" i say while tilting my head to the side a little waiting for an answer "bugger off huh" she looks up while letting out a few giggles "yeah bugger off you know to leave you alone?" i say puzzled  by her response i then remember the stuffed artichokes "hey do you want some stuffed artichokes you're Nona made me for dinner?" i say why grabbing the container with 3 and a half artichokes "sure haha" she says while laughing about something.

so i get up and go grab another fork to help eat the artichokes then going back to my place on the bed  moving the container in the middle of us so we can share it "you can have those two and ill have these two" i say while pointing artichokes then handing her the fork and the grab mine and we start to eat them in bliss.

word count 1180 

okay so I'm actually going to go to bed this time sweet dreams again and have a wonderful day and night lovelies 

please vote and comment