Demon King Shen actually likes men?

As her thoughts got to this point, Sheng Jiaoyang's eyes widened in shock.

Regardless of whether Shen Zhining liked men or women, she didn't have to worry. There were many handsome men and beautiful women in the entertainment industry, so there would certainly be one or two that suit his tastes.

Sheng Jiaoyang's pupils were suffused with a faint glow as she pondered over this. There was no doubt; she was ready to be his matchmaker. If she could get away from Demon King Shen, then why should she bother with the others? Besides, Shen Zhining wasn't someone with a good temperament, but he also wasn't one who would engage in domestic violence. If one was favoured by him, although that unlucky person would have to tolerate that gloomy face every day, at least he or she wouldn't have to worry about food and clothing...

It was at this moment that Sheng Jiaoyang strengthened her resolve to do well in the entertainment industry. She had to broaden her network and find someone for Demon King Shen to increase her chances of escape.

When Sheng Jiaoyang stood in front of her house, she felt as if a lifetime had gone by. With all the things that had happened recently, she felt as if she'd been through an abyss of suffering with each day feeling like a year!

When she opened the door, she was shocked to hear a voice coming from inside. Last week, when she contacted Xu Qing, the latter told her that en route to her trip, she passed by a remote impoverished mountain area and saw the teacher responsible for teaching the people there having a hard time. Thus, she whimsically decided to stay there and help for a while. Since this was something Xu Qing desired to do herself, Sheng Jiaoyang greatly supported her mother's decision. She had even transferred a sum of money to Xu Qing's bank account at her disposal.

She's back already?

Wait a second...how come there's a man's voice as well?

When Sheng Jiaoyang walked into the living room, she saw Xu Qing and a man sitting on a sofa looking at a photo album. She heard Xu Qing say, "This one was taken when Jiaojiao was five years old, and this one was taken when she was in primary school. This one..."

"I'm back!" Sheng Jiaoyang abruptly announced.

Xu Qing turned her head and was surprised to see Sheng Jiaoyang standing there. She hurriedly stood up and said, "Jiaojiao, you're back?"

At this time, the man also stood up and turned around.

The man appeared quite young; she reckoned that he must be in his early thirties. He looked, in fact, even more youthful and energetic than Shen Zhining.

"Hello, Jiaojiao," the man greeted Sheng Jiaoyang with his substandard Mandarin.

"Hello! You are...?" Although Sheng Jiaoyang was asking the man, she was peering at Xu Qing.

"My Chinese name is Li Weiqi."

"He's a friend I met on the tour group."

"She's a friend I met on the tour group."

The man and Xu Qing responded almost at the same time. Afterwards, the two stared at one another and smiled.

A glint flashed across Sheng Jiaoyang's eyes upon hearing their responses. Looks like there's more to this than meets the eye!

"Didn't you say that you wanted to stay and help out in the mountain area?" asked Sheng Jiaoyang.

Xu Qing then explained, "That was my initial plan, but Weiqi said that my strength alone wouldn't be of much help. He told me that he can set up an educational fund program and gather funding from other rich people, making education available for those poor children in the mountain area."