𝟎𝟓-𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖

CHAPTER 05

WINTER SNOW

—Saturday afternoon:

You sighed and stretched your limbs. It was close to Christmas, so it was a lot colder than usual. You felt weight get on your lap, to see your small Pomeranian dog. You haven't given her a name yet, so you call her nicknames like "baby".

You patted her head, and got out of bed. You headed over to the kitchen for some breakfast or lunch. After all it was around 13:24 since you woke up.

Opening the fridge, you looked at the food that you want to eat. 'I'll just eat pizza' You grabbed the plastic Ziploc that had the pizza in it. Midnight walked into the kitchen with her nightwear (which consisted of a black sweater with shorts).

"Aren't you supposed to eat proper breakfast?" She asked as you put your pizza in the microwave. "It's already noon, so might was well eat this" You stated making her nod.

Midnight went to the living room, looking at the news. The microwave beeped grabbing your attention. You grabbed a plate, opened the microwave, and placed your pizza on the plate.

You went back upstairs, with your pizza, and went back to your room. "Baby" was still on your bed, you didn't mind, it was just that you were scared she might take your food secretly.

You placed your plate on your desk, grabbed your phone, went back to the desk, and started to eat. You unlocked your phone and started playing (f/a). You ate as you were watching your anime.

Then the weather notification popped up your phone. Seems like it'll be snowing tonight. You loved cold nights (sorry of you don't). Staying in bed with a warn blanket on you, maybe some hot chocolate while at it.

Yep, those were the best nights. But you wanted to do something different. You chuckled at your idea, and went to the kitchen along with the plate. You noticed that Midnight is not sitting in the living room. Maybe a emergency meeting happened.

You went back to your room, and continue to watch your anime on your bed. Yep, today is a lazy day.

—Night:

Finally, it was dark. You went to your closet to grab a jacket and hoodie. You wore your hoodie first then your jacket, along with some leggings.

 You wore your hoodie first then your jacket, along with some leggings

(something like this)

You grabbed your phone along with your headphones, and made your way out of the house. You made your way to a nearby park, where no one is around. 

You sat down on the snow, then laid down star fish style. You unlocked your phone, wore your headphones, and started to play some music. It was nice.

...

...

...

"What the fuck dumbass" You were able to hear through the headphones. You saw Bakugou on the sidewalk with a orange hoodie and black cargo pants. 

"Oh, hey Hedgehog" You greeted making him have an irk mark on his forehead. When you first called him "Hedgehog" he would get pissed. But now, he's warming up to you.

"You're going to catch a cold like that" He said, walking towards you. You honestly didn't care if you got a cold or not. You were just enjoying the time outside.

"I know, but this feels nice. Come" You made a 'come here' motion with your hand, making Bakugou sit next to you. "Lay down"

"No way! I'm not catching a cold because of you!" He yelled, making you sweat drop. "Don't tell me that you're scared of a stupid cold" You said. He immediately laid down next to you.

You thought he would yell first and not do it, but this. This is different. "Don't say anything dumbass. What are you listening to anyways?" You pulled off a headphone, and gave it to him.

He put on the earbud, making you more surprised. "...nice taste in music idiot" he muttered, but you didn't hear him correctly.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing dumbass!"

"Haha! Okay! Okay!"