𝟏𝟖⟶𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄!

CHAPTER 18

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄!

"hey are you free?" you heard bakugou's voice ring out through the other end of the line. it surprised you a bit. 'katsu isn't usually the one asking me to hangout' you thought, putting your bag down on your bed.

"yeah, i just finished decorating my dorm right now" you looked around liking your dorm, while flopping on your bed. "well i was wondering.."

it was silent for a moment. 'weird' you thought as you sat back up. a few minutes went by, which was unusual. "hey--"

"would you go on a date with me"

'no fucking way' you covered your mouth with the back of your hand. you felt heat rising up to your cheeks from the sudden confession. 'he has to be playing with me- then again he did confess that he does like me when i overheard'

"y-yeah"

"i'll pick you up at your dorm at 7"

he hanged up the phone, throwing it on his bed. he had a dust of pink on his face, covering his face with his hand. "no way i did that" he muttered, going through his closet, finding an outfit to wear.

you wore something casual but something you wouldn't wear everyday. you felt comfortable, yet presentable. bakugou told you to wait for him outside the dorm building, which you happily did and sat down on the stairs.

around 5 minutes passed, which got your hopes down a bit. you stood up and was about to go inside. "y/n" 

you turned around to see bakugou with a maroon shirt with a black zip-up jacket, and loose jeans, his shoes were matching his shirt, noticing a necklace around his neck. you felt your face heat up a bit, and went down the stairs.

you were now in front of him, with silence going through the air. you rocked back and forth with the back of your heel. "lets go"

you nodded as both of you walked side-by-side, some small talk here and there. you felt his hand brush against yours, being bold, you held onto his hand interlocking fingers. both of you felt your faces heat up a bit, knowing its a date and not a hangout.

"so where are you taking me?" you asked, having the courage to look at him. he looked at you and scoffed. "you'll see"

the lights shown brightly, almost blinding your eyes. the sound of people screaming made you more excited to go. bakugou took you to the amusement park.

"hey hey! lets go katsu the lines will get long if we stand here any longer" you exclaimed, dragging the ash-blonde teenager around the park. both of you went on various rides, and tried many different desserts that were selling at the time.

time was going by, already dark. both of you walked back to your dorm building, you were holding a teddy bear that bakugou won for you. both of you made it safely. thats what he thought.

"thanks for tonight, bakugou" you said. it was odd, you usually called him by a stupid nickname or his given name. he started getting confused, until he felt something dripping on his arm. toga transformed back to her usual self.

"what the fuck?!"