𝟏𝟏→𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒

CHAPTER 11
𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒

"I'm home!" You yelled in the Bakugou household while you took off your shoes. You heard footsteps coming downstairs, revealing an excited Mitsuki. 

Both of you ran to each other, and embraced each other. "My favorite is home!" She exclaimed as you chuckled at her. Both of you let go and went to the kitchen. "So what are we making for dinner?" You asked, as Mitsuki was tying her apron on.

"How do you feel about Spicy Ramen? That's what we have for now" She pouted as you were putting on your apron. It fit you a little (lose/tight) but you didn't mind it. You clasped your hands getting her attention.

"Let's do it!" Both of you started getting your ingredients, not noticing your phone vibrate in the living room.

»»————- 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 ————-««

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 ♡

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐠:
some idiots are coming to the house right now
don't do anything stupid when we get there
Sent

»»————- 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 ————-««

Bakugou glared at his phone, since you usually text him back immediately. The Bakusquad right next to him, as they walked to his house. He felt an arm around his shoulder, which caused him to scowl.

"Bakugou, you have a girlfriend?!" Kaminari spat out making Mina, Sero, and Kirishima look at them wide-eyed. Bakugou growled at him, smacking his head with his free hand. "No I don't you bastard!" He yelled, with slight blush on his face.

He finally calmed down, while Kaminari will have a few bruises on his head. He let go of him, putting his phone back in his pocket. He muttered curse words under his breath from Kaminari's comment.

They finally made it to his house. He opened the gate, almost slamming it open, while the rest opened the gate themselves. Bakugou opened the door to reveal a small mess in the kitchen.

Both you and Mitsuki were covered in baking powder. Both of you were having a war on who would have more powder than the other, then turned out like this. Both of you didn't notice Bakugou and his friends come inside the house until-

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

You were seated on the floor, while Bakugou sat in front of you for an answer. Mitsuki on the other hand was cleaning the kitchen, and cleaned herself a bit.

"So?" You slightly flinched from the other voice that rang beside you. You looked at the black-haired boy, then the blonde, then the pinkette. "Oh- are these your friends?"

"No"

They sulked from Bakugou's answers. "Katsu! You made them feel bad!" You said, as you hit his arm. He shrugged at your statement which made you pout. You went towards them, and cleared your throat.

"Katsu doesn't mean that. His ego is too high, that's all" You reassured while they all looked at you with watery eyes.

'A goddess....' They all thought, as they clasp their hands. They imagined you with an angelic halo and clothes for your 'goddess' appearance. You sweatdropped at their actions while Bakugou glared at them.

"Uh- My name is (Y/n), what are yours?" You said awkwardly until they snapped out of their small daydream.

"Ashido Mina!"

"I'm Denki Kaminair"

"Kirisihma Ejiro"

"Sero Hanta"

"Nice to meet the four of you" You said in a surprisingly nice manner. All of you chatted of a bit, not noticing Bakugou scooting closer to you.

"So, (Y/n), how did you and Bakugou met? Are you guys dating?" Mina asked, the both of you felt heat rush up to your face. Bakugou just grunted and turned to the side, while you just stayed in shock.

"Uh.. um.. well.. we met in middle school. And were not dating.. yet" You muttered the last part, which no one heard. Mina frowned for a bit.

'I need to make these to get together'