𝟎𝟗→𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

CHAPTER 09

𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

(short)

'Is this- for real?' You thought, as you clenched your shirt. You laid on your bed, looking at the ceiling trying to figure out your feelings. It was a mess, butterflies inside your stomach, your hands getting sweaty, turning red when you faced him.

'So I do have a crush on Bakugou, huh?

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The ash blonde male was studying his work, while he spotted a doodle from a specific girl. It wasn't much, just a chibi version of the both of them. The one with spiky hair had his tiny fist on the girl's head, intimidating a hit on her.

He held a small scowl on him, as he examined the drawing. He let his guard down a little, which made him smile a bit. 'What an idiot'

'...The idiot I fell for'

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A few months passed by, making it the day of the U.A. exams. You were walking along with Bakugou, who kept looking forward this whole time. Both of you barely had any small talk, which made it odd, but truth to be told. You were planning to kiss him. On the cheek. As friends.

"Is there something wrong, idiot?" The male beside you asked, as you flinched from his sudden voice. You nodded your head 'no', while he was starting to get suspicious of your behavior. You were usually loud around him, now you've gone all quiet.

He eyed you suspiciously, while you were fiddling your fingers. He slightly felt butterflies in his stomach from you. He looked away, while you were hiding your flushed cheeks.

Both of you finally arrived to the front of U.A. which caused both of you to stop. After all, one of you is going to become a hero.

"Katsu, before you go, I need to tell you something" You said, as you grabbed a bit of his uniform. He looked back at you, waiting for what you have to 'say'. Letting go his uniform, you looked straight at his eyes, making his widen a little.

Leaning forward, the male didn't know what to do. He felt (soft/rough) skin on his cheek, while you whispered in his ear.

"Good luck..." You automatically pulled away, and ran home. You left him all flustered, with a slight pink hue on his cheeks. He covered his mouth, as he was walking towards the building.

'...Holy shit'