Chapter three "What happend to you!?"

Y/n POV:

"Y/n tell me what's wrong!" Minato said. Tears drop from my eyes "just go am fine l will check on you tomorrow at school" l said. "Y/n you have a bag out here and it seems like it has all your stuff" he said looking into my eyes. "I got kicked out of my house Minato" l said before grabbing my bag. "Come with me then you could stay at my place!" He said smiling. "Wait really!?" I said Well a tear almost fell down my cheek. "Yeah sure!" He said before hugging me. "Thanks" l said smiling. As we went to his house he helped me unpack till he saw bandages. "Hey Y/n" he said calmly. "Yeah" l said putting my cloths in the closet. "Why do you have bandages?" He said till he looked at me. "Well um reasons" l state. "Did something happen in your house that may cause you to use bandages" he said but this time he looked mad."of course not silly!" I said nervously. He then walked up to me and said "l will buy you a new shirt and pants" till he ripped my sleeves and ripped my pants a little. He was shocked to see bruises and cuts. "What happened to you!? .." he said looking mad. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me into the hokage's office. "No minato l don't wanna go in there!" I said tugging back. "Your gonna go in Y/n!" He said trying to tug back. "NO!" I said yelling. "You have to!" He Said tugging me into the hokages office. "Yes" the 3rd said looking at Minato. "Well um Y/n has been getting beat by his dad and mom also his mom kicked him out of the house and he lives with me" Minato said trying to tell me to show the hokage. Then l just sigh and walk in front of Minato the hokage witch he seemed very shocked by his face. "Alright then we will just then keep her locked up and your dad".

Next day
(Y/n POV)

I woke up in my room that Minato gave me and then l heard a knock. I went to open it and saw kushina witch made her think why l was there. "Hey Y/n have you seen Minato-kun!" She said smiling. "Yeah he is taking a shower come in and wait for him" l said smiling back. "Ok" she said walking in. I then grabbed my bag and went to the door till kushina said "where you going". "School see you later" l said smiling. Then l went to the class room and l was a hour early and then my head started to hurt when l entered the class room. I sit down and people start to stare at me. I take out my notebook and start drawling the birds till someone walked over to me. "Hey why did you leave early l thought we were gonna walk together?" Minato said well kushina stayed behind him. I did not answer him l just pulled a book out that has the title "genjutsu" l started to read. "Heh, ok l will talk to you at lunch" he said well his sweat dropped. "Sorry taken on lunch won't see you till l get home" l said still reading the book. "Oh right" he said before sitting down.

Lunch time
(Y/n POV)

So l went outside and got to the training grounds and started training till my legs and arms were about to fall off. Then l went to a ninja shop to buy some stuff l saw a black poll and read it saying "this is a genjutsu weapon it puts people in a genjutsu of there worst nightmare there are Instructions in the inside to do it as well instead of using the black poll to create the genjutsu" this is the last one till they never sell it again l said to my self. I went to buy it and the guy said "you know no one had ever been able to do the genjutsu so why could a kid do so"? He said well l handed him money. "I have hope sir" then ran to Minato's house then opened and saw kushina and minato kissing.