Chapter nine "Why is it so bright"

Minato POV:

It's been 5 years since Kushina has past away l have hope Y/n will come back from his coma. They told me that something was healing him witch got my hopes up. I have been down by Kushina passing away from her giving brith and getting nine tails pulled out of her. Then doctor came in my office saying " am sorry but he has past" l was shocked l was about to cry the doctor left and l felt tears drop but l wiped them and starting doing more work

Y/n POV:

I woke up and I mumbled saying "why is it so bright" l saw l was in a hospital. I remembered what had happened so l get dressed and went out the window so no one sees me. I thought about Minato and ran to where he last lived hoping he would be there. I knocked and a white hair man opened the door and l asked "does Minato live here" then the white hair man said "yeah he does are you just another fans over him?" I then hit on top of his head and yell "NO AM HIS FRIEND HIS BESTFRIEND". "Right..." he said rubbing his head. "Y/n..." l heard someone say. I turn around and see Minato staring at me wide eye. "Hi Minato!" I say. "I thought you died..." he mumbled. "I did not die silly" l said before he hugged me crying. "I missed you so much Y/n you don't even know!" He said sobbing into my shoulder. "Kushina died and l thought you did to l thought l lost everything but am clad you are here" he said. I wanted to tear up to when l heard she died but l kept it in and hugged him back. I heard Minato's stomach growl l then said "let's go inside l could cook something!" "Oh ok" Minato said breaking the warm hug. "Well l gotta go Minato l have some read search" the white hair man said with a huge grin on his face. "Uh right" Minato said. With that he left with his huge grin on his face "let's go!" I said walking inside seeing a baby bed. I stood there shock. "What's wrong?" Minato said. "Who is that..." l said walking closer to the bed. "It's Naruto your god son" Minato said smiling brightly. "Wow!" I said seeing Naruto smiling. "He is cute Minato he looks like you" l said looking back at him. "What do you mean by that?" Minato said. "He looks cute,handsome,kind and his face" l said smiling in his bright blue eyes.

Minato POV:

I just stood there blushing of what he said he thinks am cute,handsome,kind. "Oh yeah he should be waking up know" l said. He looked happy making me smile. I mumbled "you look cute when you smile". "Huh you say something Minato?" Y/n said turning to me. "Uh! Nothing look Naruto is waking up!" I said. "Eeeeee" he said happily. "Cutest thing ever" Y/n said holding Naruto making me smile. "You look like your dad handsome!" Y/n said letting Naruto hold her finger. He is to cute, will he ever be....

Mine......