nineteen

Atsumu & Sakusa DMs

This Atsumu guy won't tell me where he is.
He's late, so
Entertain me.

Omi Im hurt 😩
Only using me for yer entertainment
💔💔💔💔

Stop being dramatic.
You know what I mean.

Do I 👀?

You do.

ZJdjSKDJD??
AlrigHT
But Im kinda busyyyy

Doing what?

Curious ;)??
*wiggles eyebrows*

Never do that again.

Yessirrr
Anything for u Omi-Omi~ ❤️❤️

ಠ_ಠ

KSKDKD Im just trying to uh
Buy smth!! Its for my project too

Alright.

Yeah so I gotta go rq
And gl with yer project too 👀❤️
BYE OMI

Ok, bye.
❤️

A rose blush dusted across the twin's face, looking at the heart on his phone screen for one more second. Atsumu bit his lip, putting his phone in his pocket as he peered through the cafe window; the place he and Sakusa had agreed to meet up in for their project.

No, Atsumu wasn't buying anything- obviously it was a lie to divert the taller's attention, but now his nerves were creeping up on him. It wasn't something unusual, the faux-blonde's been in risky situations like these, but it was different this time. He had to- no, he wanted to hide the fact that he was the unknown person that Sakusa has been talking to, while also trying not to be a suspicious partner.

It was harder than he thought, trying to be not get caught for someone who's most likely going to catch on. Though, love is a strange exception and dillusion.

He had told Osamu not to answer any of Sakusa's messages, unless it's extremely important. He doubt that his twin would look on his phone anyway, too busy fooling around with his own boyfriend, Suna.

Finally finding the courage to walk into the cafe, Atsumu clutched this backpack before opening the door. It had a little chime to it, as the barista welcomed him.

The blonde was a regular at this specific cafe, hence why he picked this place. Something to ease his tension and nerves, to feel somewhat at home.

Atsumu spotted the tall male, sitting by the window with a cup of coffee in his hand. Sakusa seemed calm, despite the irritation in his tone when he messaged him. Before he walked up to his group partner, Atsumu ordered a drink for himself, a simple mocha latte to satisfy his needs.

He wasn't sure if Sakusa noticed him, but the moment he got in his field of vision, Atsumu could feel a passive aggressive glare.

But that didn't phase him, more like the twin found that attractive and cool.

"Hey, sorry I'm late," Atsumu finally said, taking a seat across from him.  His heart began to race, feeling the stare from the taller. They never were face to face like this before, not one on one, not some personal meeting. He wouldn't be surprised if he was blushing right now, but he has his face mask to thank for hiding it from Sakusa.