"Thought you needed help." Jimin says.

Rosè blushes. The girls just smirk at Rosè.

"Can't wait to spend the weekend and Christmas together." Jennie cheers.

V hugs her.

"Can't wait either babe. I heard me and you are roommates. So be prepared." V smirks.

Jennie widen her eyes and smacks him.

The rest enter the cabin.

"Looks so nice!" Lisa yells.

It was a big cabin house and even had some Christmas decorations.

"So which rooms are who?" Jungkook ask.

Roommates:

Jungkook and Lisa

Jennie and V

Jisoo and Jin

Jimin and Rosè

Jhope, Suga, and RM

"Hold on so you decided to put the singles asses in the same room???" RM ask.

"Wait me and Jimin are sleeping in the same room?" Rosè asked awkward. It's not like she didn't mind it. Heck she was happy since it's her crush but she was worried Jimin didn't like the idea.

"Isn't Jimin the one who decided the roommates?" Jin ask.

Everyone looks at Jimin and he smiles while scratching the back of his neck.

"I did....didn't I." Jimin says looking at Rosè.

"Well everyone should unpack now!" Jisoo announces. Everyone nods and goes their separate ways.

V helps Jennie with her bags and both head to their room.

————————————-
JENNIES POV

V helps me with my bags and we enter our room. I forgot we have to share a bed. I'm kind of nervous since i'm a hugger when i'm sleeping.

V seemed to noticed.

"You ok?" Taehyung ask.

I look at the bed and Taehyung realizes.

"I can just sleep on the couch. I don't mind." Taehyung says.

i shook my head.

"It's just i'm a hugger when I sleep." I tell him.

Taehyung smiles.

He heads over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"And i'll hug you very tightly and warm." He says.

i smile as we lay down on the bed.

"Have i told you how much I love you?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"You don't need to because i see it every day in your eyes how much you love me." Taehyung says caressing my cheek.

i smile at him.

"I actually wanted to give you something." Taehyung says.

i raise an eyebrow. He takes something out of his pocket. It was a small box. He opens it and it revealed a ring.

I widen my eyes.

There was something written on it.

My Princess

"Tae what's this?" I ask.

He takes the ring out of the box and looks at me. He slits the ring on my finger.

"It's a promise ring. Jennie you don't know how happy you make me feel. Everytime I have a hard time just the thought of you makes me all better. It's weird since I never imagined my self falling for you but the night we met at the park where you were crying. I felt something. It's something I never thought someone could feel. I want to spend every second with you." Taehyung says holding my hand.

I found tears streaming. This man right here I love so much. I don't know how I was so lucky to have him.

He plants a kiss on my lips. I hug him tightly.

"Guys lunch!" I hear Jin Oppa yell from downstairs.

We all head down to eat our food. We al chattered and ate.

"Woah Unnie where did you get that ring?" Lisa yells looking at it.

Everyone seemed to notice too.

"Tae gave it." I say smiling at him.

"Aw our Taehyungie became a romantic now." Hobi oppa teases.

"Next thing you know they'll have a baby." Jin Hyung says.

Me and Tae widen our eyes. A baby???!!! Ok slow their roll. Me and Tae have only been dating for almost two months.

"Can you two stop being dads!" Taehyung sighs.

"Do we have any plans for the weekend?" Jungkook ask.

"Hm a few. Tomorrow we're going skiing." Jisoo unnie says.

Sounds exciting.

Revised

New update! I hope everyone is enjoying the book. I've been meaning to add some steamy scenes LMAOO but idk I've never really wrote like smuts before. So bare with me. Anyways enjoy! 💜

-sai