six

no comments or votes = no updates. 🙉

Staring at the ceiling as I had been doing the last few hours, trying to calm my nerves. I wanted to know what was that, why did it feel so real? Grabbing my phone, I opened google and typed in 'sex dreams' weary of what I might find this time. The search actually turned up alot of results, some very surprising to me. One word that stood out to me in most of the articles was, 'incubus'.

in·cu·bus
/ˈiNGkyəbəs/
noun
a male demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women.

"So I'm a succubus?" I mumbled, looking at the screen through my burning eyes. Suddenly my phone restarted showing the apple signal making me frown my face up. See, this crazy ass shit is why I should be taking that medicine. Looking at the pills, I shook my head and decided to try to go back to sleep. After tossing and turning for 10 minutes, I sat up and decided to put my bed up and get my day started.

While I was brushing my teeth, I kept getting flashbacks of lastnight. The way he touched me, kissed me was etched into my mind forever. As it all just went through my mind, my body started to heat up and I felt things I had never felt before in parts of my body. "You're mine now," played over and over as I stared into the mirror rubbing the rose quartz facial scrub over my face. "Get it together bruh." I spoke to myself gripping the face bowl as I did so.

Deciding I was going to do my own thing today, I grabbed turned the soundbar on and proceeded to connect my phone. Pressing shuffle on my playlist, I proceeded to hum along to 'Outside' by Bobby Billions. "They scared to come outsideeee, niggas know we stepping night and day." I sung along, making my way to the kitchen to start on the few dishes we had. Next came on a song that I had never listened to before.

A wave of cool air passed making me turn around to be with emptiness. Thinking it was just Cash and Menace being cowards I called out to them. "Cash! Menace! Stop playing, this isnt funny right now!" Raising my voice for nothing making me roll my eyes and hurry to finish the dishes. Next, I felt breath on my neck but just like in my dream I was paralyzed but not with fear.

Peppered kisses began to make way all over my neck as I subconsciously tilted my neck, submitting to the pleasure. "Feels good doesn't it?" It mumbled into my ear, reaching around to cup my middle from behind as I continue to moan more and more. "You're mine, remember that. hm?" It said once again before the feeling left my body leaving me to catch my breath.

"Oh my god, leave me alone already!!!" I yelled out, pulling the plug to let all the dirty dish water out. "Girl we aint even do you nothing yet." Cash smiled coming through the door, literally. Of course Menace was right behind him and I just folded my arms while we all just stared at eachother. Cash was the only one with a smile on his face in this situation.

"Look, I aint kno' I had a son outchea." Menace mumbled, looking me in my face. Shrugging, I reached under the sink and began to spray the counters down before grabbing a wet towel. "It's none of my business, aight? You're a ghost, you can't be anyone's father from the grave." I told him simply, ready for the conversation to be over already. How do you not know you nutted in someone and created a whole ass child?

"You judging me and I don't think that's fair. You don't understand.." He said shaking his head as I proceeded to clean up, only half listening to what he was saying. "Look.. let's just talk about it. If you still feel the same after, cool but at least you'll know my side of the story." Looking at Cash, I seen he was urging me to speak with his brother. Nodding, I told him I would meet him after cleaning. "I know where to find yall."

"Girl this house aint even dirty." Cash told me making me shush him. Ain't nobody ask him, it hadn't been cleaned this week aside from dish washing and something about that screamed.. dirty. "But I'm cleaning it so..." I deadpanned, grabbing the broom to sweep up any trash throughout the house. After all this time Mama still ain't buy a vacuum.