seven

comments or votes = no updates. 🙉

"Daisy Louis, pack yo' shit!" The nurse yelled from the hallway making me roll my eyes and grab the bag. "Bitch I aint even got shit to pack." I mumbled, rolling my eyes as I stuffed the few item I did happen to have into the the bag before zipping it up. Taking a deep breath, I slung it over my shoulder and gave her a bored look coming out of the room.

Knowing nobody was here to get me, I just kept my eye son my feet and continued to follow them out. "Be safe, remember all the things we taught you." The nurse told me making me roll my eyes and ignore her as I was walked out. Controlling my breathing, I made my way to sidewalk before deciding to look back. Flipping the middle fingers up, I stuck my tongue out before turning around and making my way to the bus stop bench.

Soon a car pulled up and I ignored it until it began blowing at me. Hoping it was my brother, I looked up and seen one of his friends instead with a big smile on his face. Kenny always told me he would try to pull a Tupac but I guess he's really gone. "Santana nigga you late." I mumbled, hopping in throwing the lil bag in the back seat. Smacking his lips, he rubbed his fade before shrugging. "I got warrants and shit, you know them people work with the police." Shaking my head at him, I laid my head on the window watching the city fly past.

new life it is.

"Put that right thea'." I mumbled to Pookie seeing he had the balloon arch. Setting it down where I told, he gave me a look before walking off without a word. I wanted everything to be perfect, Santana was already late picking the girl up. Her last few weeks there she didn't have phone privileges so I really didn't know until we called a few minutes and the damn people just let her go without making sure somebody was there to get her.

"Y'all invited people?" I asked Zam and Jairmy seeing them eating a plate already. They asses just high and greedy. Nodding, Jairmy chewed his food and swallowed before setting his plate down. "They not coming til later on like 'round 10." Nodding I seen it was almost 6, Santana should be almost here. Pookie walked back in looking high as fuck and I rolled my eyes. What if I wanted to smoke weed?

Giving me a look he sat down and it suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe for a second before I caught my breath. "Fuck you." I muttered to myself knowing that it was him. I read this book that says your inccubus can control you at their will once you've had sex with them but it hasn't happened yet. Why? Something keep telling me it's Pookie but I think it's because I want it to be him. He's the first guy I've been attracted to since Miller's but he would never give me a chance.

"Nigga why you trying to put a blindfold on me!" I heard breaking me from my thoughts. Quickly cutting the few lights we had on, I rushed everybody to hide. Niggas can't ever do shit right, he was supposed to text me when they were 10 minutes away. Rushing to put down his plate, Zam hit his foot causing him to hiss soon as the door opened. "The fuck was that?!" I heard from the closet I was in, I felt someone's breath on my neck causing me to turn around but no one was there.

leave me the fuck alone, hell.

"Get it together, nothing's here." I whispered to myself before counting down from 5 and jumping out the closet. "SURPRISEEE!" Everyone yelled along with me, except Pookie. He had this noise maker thing he blew. Feeling myself get tackled, I giggled as my best friend embraced me like she'll never see me again. "I fuckin' missed you!" She screamed making me laugh and tell her the same.

"I got all yo' favorites, then we gone turn the fuck up later!" I told her pointing to the table excitedly, I was happy to finally have my sis back. We could finally do all the things we talked about like the matching outfits and hairstyles. "But first... let's go do something with you. First pop out gotta be on point okay!" I smiled, putting my arm around her shoulder making her laugh and nod. Following after me, I led her to my room, well the room I always sleep in when I'm here.

𝑬𝑴𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑯.  (DISCONTINUED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें