nine

thanks for all the ideas, I will leave that chapter up, it can be our discussion chapter & always open for y'all ideas.

"Where the fuck you at in my car mane?!" Pookie yelled into the phone, not knowing it was Daisy's ear he was screaming in. After Mazi passed out, she had no choice but to rely on Cash and Menace to help her out. Good thing she knew her friend could see ghosts. When they got down to her apartment, Daisy easily picked the lock and laid her friend on the sofa.

As usual no one was home, but Daisy felt uncomfortable in this setting. Something was definitely off about the apartment but it could just be the young girls nerves. That had been about 2 hours ago and it was now 9 o'clock and they aimed to beat the boys home but the universe obviously had other plans. "Uh- Pookie stop yelling, we came to her house to get some clothes and shit. Your stankin ass car is fine." Coming up with a lie really quickly, she held the phone between her ear and shoulder proceeding to the kitchen.

"Yeah, where the fuck Mazi at?"

"She talking to her mama nigga damn." Continuing to make up lies, she filled the cup before going back in the living room and putting the phone on mute. Taking the cup of water, she made sure to not fuck up her bestie's hair while pouring it on her face. Suprisingly, Mazi woke up rather quickly. Sitting up slowly, she looked around a little confused on where she was.

The scar on her neck was stinging and a glowing red at this point. Taking the phone from her friend, she held it to her ear. "Yeah?" I answered, trying to sound as normal as possible after looking at the caller ID. Smacking his lips, Pookie hung up in my face before texting me to bring my ass home right now. I am at home but whatever at this point. "Girl come on cause he acting like we live together or something." I mumbled, grabbing my nike bag or 'spendanight' bag Mari packed for me and making sure I had the keys before exiting the apartment, Daisy right behind me.

"Drop me at Lou apartment, that's where I'ma be staying for a while." My best friend said as we continued to the car. The stinging of the scar still bothering me making it hard to move my neck so I just mumbled a okay, unlocking the doors to the car and starting the engine. "This nigga really let you drive his car. When we was younger, Pookie was always selfish never wanted people to play with his toys. He stabbed a boy with a pencil in 5th grade because he touched his crayons."

Chuckling, I shook my head seeing him vividly do it with a innocent smile on his face in my mind. "He told me to spend the night because he wants to talk. How should I feel about that?" I asked, my left leg shaking in anticipation as I drove. Smirking, she looked at me with mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Are you shaved? What's in this bag?" She mumbled, reaching for it and sitting it on her lap.

Looking from the road to her, I shook my head. "How is it that we both grew up in the same place but you know more about the outside world than I do?" Smirking she shrugged and gave me a very simple answer. "You been there since you was 7, I came at 11. I knew enough about the world, plus when you left all I did was watching youtube videos with the plastics." She mumbled rolling her eyes.

The plastics were these girls who swore they were better than everyone when they were just as fucked up as the rest of us. Because we were always under supervision, they never had a chance to physically bully but those girls sure did say some nasty things to people. "Ew, don't even remind me of those hoes." I mumbled, looking at her going through my bag.

"Okay quality of this overnight bag, 10/10. Definitely packaged by an experienced hoe, make sure you put your lotion and perfume on when you get out the shower- Y'all be sleeping in the same bed?" She asked making me shake my head and laugh at this foolishness. "Nooo, not yet. Is it bad I want to?" I asked biting my nail.