THIRTY

light nsfw warning! no actual smut bc i'm lazy!

december 30th

"i," corbyn started off, a small moan escaping him as daniel pinned him to the door of his room. "have a surprise for you."

"do you now?" daniel tearing corbyn's shirt off his body, throwing it somewhere in his room. he mouthed at his neck, biting down on his skin. he completely forgot about the store him and del went into yesterday.

"i-i do. um." he bared his neck for daniel, arching his back. he needed to be closer. "del convinced me to get this for you," he gasped, digging his nails into his biceps. "it's um, it's really- i think you'll like it. hope you will."

"i probably will like it. don't stressed yourself out about it."

corbyn pushed daniel back back back until he fell onto his bed, bouncing from the force of the shove. "now." he sighed happily, still standing. "strip tease or just straight to the point?"

"straight to the point. i've decided that i don't like it when you tease me and i will only tease you from here on out."

corbyn giggled with a nod of his head. "fair enough—"

a rapid knock on his door interrupted them. "randy's at jack's house and he's mad. we gotta go." jonah called out, and then his footstep were heard going back down the stairs. daniel groaned.

"guess it's gonna have to wait."

"can i at least get a hint?" he whined, sitting back up. he was slouching, very much upset that they got cock-blocked by their manager. and jonah. but mainly their manager.

corbyn put his shirt back on. "mm.." he kissed daniel once, twice, three times before responding with. "think lacy and black."

daniel pulled back, his face flushing with heat. "corbyn besson you are not-"

"guess you'll have to wait and see huh?"

❄︎

"i ask for you guys to do one thing. one thing and you can even follow that?"

randy slapped down photos from the "date" he went on with farah. more of the aftermath, with a very drunk corbyn and daniel helping him up.

"randy, we already came out. you forced us into another cheated scandal. i don't know why this is such a big deal. if anything, it might help us get more fans and we'll be able to help fans who struggle with this. we can share our story and shed light on a very serious topic."

"it's going to look bad. i'm trying to protect your fucking careers. thankfully only you two are gay otherwise we'd have problems."

jack bit his lip, zach took in a deep breath and jonah looked down at the table. daniel and corbyn just stared at randy, who had seemed to catch on.

and this is not how they wanted to come out.

"you're joking. all of you."

"the likelihood of us all being straight was low to begin with." corbyn mumbled. "it's 2020, almost 2021. even if we weren't gay, we've all at least experimented before.. everything. most queer millennials are still in the closet, and the world is more accepting which means more people are coming out but not all, so i mean, statistically speaking that would make it-" corbyn looked up, the boys all staring at him. "sorry." he whispered. he rambles when he gets nervous. daniel placed a comforting hand on his knee.