TEN

december 10th

"so when's the wedding?"

jack glanced over to his door, then to the bed where zach was sleeping. ava was standing there, a knowing smile on her face. "what're you talking about?"

"oh please," she snorted, walking into his room. "do you know that zach looks at you like you're the most breathtaking piece of meat to walk on planet earth."

"he does not." he rolled his eyes, focusing back on his video game. "we are simply friends with benefits. he's still my best friend."

"best friend who is madly in love with you, yes."

"if that's what helps you sleep at night." he shook his head, turning off his console. "what can i do for you, brat?"

"ash and i are going to sydnie's. can we borrow your car?" she asked, a sweet smile on her lips. he nodded his head, pointing to his keys.

"not a scratch. but be careful." as much as he didn't want his car to get ruined, his sister and ashley's life were way more important. she thanked him, grabbed the keys and left his room.

with a heavy sigh, he climbed into bed next to his best friend. he stayed on top of the covers, laying on his side, staring at the youngest. he wanted to curl up in his arms, have him make him all soft and sweet again. he craved it. zach knew all of jack's secrets, how to make him soft and sweet. jack has never had that before.

he knew how to break down all of jack's walls, how to make him submit, how to make him go to that certain headspace that he grew to love. zach keeps him safe, he keeps him grounded.

"you're staring."

jack flinched, nervously giggling. "sorry."

zach rubbed his eyes, and opened his arms for him. jack climbed into his warm embrace, sighing contently. "what's going on in that head of yours?"

jack yawned, shaking his head. "nothin'. just thinking about... everything."

"wanna talk about it?" he asked, running his fingers up and down his arm.

"not really." he kissed zach's exposed neck. "just hold me?"

"sure love. i can do that."

❄︎

corbyn posted on instagram, and daniel did in fact thirst over him. which caused fans to once again, lose their mind.

because daniel commented:

seaveydaniel: the cutest lil bug to ever exist 🥺🥰

so yes, fans were losing it. and they were watching with much amusement. "you can't just comment things like that, daniel."

"why not? they're clearly enjoying it." daniel said. "you should respond."

"with what?" corbyn was staring down at the comment daniel left under his post. it was him in the snow, unfortunately. daniel wanted to have pictures of him with a cute red nose, rosy cheeks, his hair with white specks from the snow. he looked adorable.