first real fight / taking a 'break'

( yams is going feral )

→ hinata 
While you were okay with Hinata playing and practicing volleyball, he'd been purposely giving up time with you to go play, especially when he had hour-long practices prior. You wanted him to invest in volleyball because it made him happy but you were feeling a little selfish and wanted just ten minutes alone with your boyfriend for the first time in a few weeks.
You decided to bike to the gym to catch him before he ran off to the park or somewhere else. He was just about to hop on his bike.
"Hinata!" You shouted which caught his attention. He turned to you and said. "Hey, Y/n."
"You wanna watch a movie tonight? You'll be busy with matches for the next few days so..."
He sucked in air through his teeth. "I gotta practice some more, n/n. Maybe next time?"
Your heart sank and you furrowed your eyebrows. "That's what you said the last few times, Hinata. When are we actually gonna spend time together?"
"Y/n, I'm really busy nowadays and I gotta make sure I'm in peak condition!"
"You have free time tonight, Hinata. You'll be gone for the next few days and we haven't hung out in forever."
"I need to practice, Y/n. Can we wait just a little longer?"
You turned away from him, angry. "I've been waiting for a while. Come over to my house if you value what we have."
He didn't come over.

→ kageyama
Kageyama was avoiding you. You didn't know why, when, what, how or whatever - it was messing with your head. You thought you did something wrong but you didn't remember what had happened.
You were going to your next class and you saw him in the hallway drinking from a milk carton. You summoned up your courage and latched onto him before he could dash away. He looked at anywhere but you.
"You've been avoiding me... and I just wanna know why..." You were panicking a little. You really, really liked this guy and you didn't want it to end.
"I just needed a break." he said.
You blinked, releasing your grip on him. "You... what?"
"I needed a break-"
"I heard that, but you could have at least told me so I'm not constantly thinking if I did something wrong." You stressed, feeling more irritated than sad now.
He shrugged, kicking the ground. "I'm sorry."
"Why do you want a break from us?" You asked, hoping that you could fix whatever was troubling him.
"I just... you're overwhelming sometimes?" He said, and you could hear that he was trying not to hurt your feelings. You sniffed and walked away from him, a mess of emotions inside of you.

→ daichi
You couldn't even remember what you were arguing about but it got so heated to the point where Daichi said, "Can you please  ease off being so high-maintenance?"
"Excuse me?!" You yelled back. "I've never asked anything of you! I just want some of your time and seeing now that I'm a third - maybe even fourth - priority to you -"
"Why does this relationship have to be you, you, and you? What about what I want?"
"Okay, I'm sorry if I make things all about me sometimes. Do you wanna talk it out -"
"No, I'm done with this. All of it." He grabbed his jacket and stormed out the house. You stared at where he had stood, shocked. You don't know what took hold of you. You'd never seen him so angry but you felt as it was your fault... were you being high-maintenance? Could you fix it if you tried? You pushed those questions away and went to sleep, silently crying.