you fall asleep on them

( i love tendou with all my heart )

→ hinata 
He doesn't know what to do at first so he kind of just panics for a moment. Then he leans his head on yours and ends up falling asleep as well.

→ kageyama
He doesn't care ; he just lets you do what you want. He drapes his jacket over your shoulders and puts an arm around you. He secretly loves it.

→ daichi
He will make sure you are the most comfortable. You'd most likely rest on his thighs, so he strokes your hair or just caresses your arms.

→ sugawara
He's the proudest when you fall asleep on him. He'd go over the top in making sure you're comfy and of course, advertise how cute you were to the people around him.

→ tsukishima
He probably wouldn't react but he'd get flustered-- should he put his arm around you? Are you comfortable? Do you need more warmth? He ends up doing nothing in the end.

→ yamaguchi
He gets flustered right off the bat. He buries his face into his jacket and stays there for a while, trying not to get a heart attack. 

→ tanaka
Two words: proud and smug. He really enjoys it when you sleep on him because it makes him feel like you trust him and feel comfortable with him which is all he wants.

→ nishinoya
He gets hyper when you sleep on him because any soft act of affection you give him gives him energy. He will probably wake you up but the reason behind it is pure so you forgive him.

→ kuroo
He's built strong so when you fall asleep on him, you feel safe. He knows this and goes out of his way to wrap both arms around you and rest his chin on your head.

→ kenma

If you fall asleep on him, it's probably because he fell asleep on you first. He likes to rest his head on your lap so sometimes you two just curl up next to each other and nap.

→ oikawa
He is the worst person to give any sort of attention to. Once you do, he'd bring it up for the next two weeks and tease you about it. When you're sleeping, though, he doesn't make a sound and make sure that the people around him are silent too.

→ iwaizumi
He's super comfy so not falling asleep on him would be a challenge. He doesn't make a big deal nor does he overly dote on you-- he just makes sure you're okay and lets you sleep.

-

-tessarqt thanks for your request ! hope you enjoyed <3 im sorry i have been slow with updates -- i have lots going on outside wattpad so i hope you bear with me ! <3