they tease you

→ hinataHinata knows a lot about certain things but he's respectful so you know he might poke at your skin or hike up your clothes but other than that, he would want you to initiate things

→ hinata
Hinata knows a lot about certain things but he's respectful so you know he might poke at your skin or hike up your clothes but other than that, he would want you to initiate things.

→ kageyama
Kageyama knows what 'teasing' teasing is for the most part. He likes to stand behind you, hands in his pockets, and kiss behind your ear softly. You turn to him expecting some more, but he'd already be leaving with a satisfied look on his face. 

→ daichi
Daichi's surprisingly sly. He'd say something like "I want a massage" while stripping off his shirt to change. He may not be a star-player, but he's very strong and his back makes you flustered feeling how ripped he is.

→ sugawara
Suga is definitely more verbal when teasing. He might innocently say something like, "nobody's in the club room, let's go and unwind together". Of course, he's not going to do anything without your consent but his persistence for your affection and how he'd hold you close and tease you softly in your ear would drive you mad.

→ tsukishima
Tsukki is the king of teasing people, but now he takes it to a new level. He'd be overly affectionate for a period of time; it's a moment when he's all over you with hugging, soft kisses, and just touching in general. You'd enjoy this since he's not like this all the time, but then he'd completely withdraw and leave you feeling annoyed. Of course, he's smug about it. 

→ yamaguchi
Same with Hinata, he won't go as far as sexual teasing. He'd probably just light dust his fingers along your skin and mess up your hair but that's about it for now.

→ tanaka
Tanaka will tease you until the day you die. He loves to poke fun at how iN lOvE you are with him and how aMaZiNg you think he is. All jokes aside, when he takes off his clothes for no reason he knows what he's doing to you. Kiyoko has to protect you from any further assaults.

→ nishinoya
He will tease you physically but not verbally. He's a straight-to-the-point kinda guy, so trying to be suggestive isn't really his forte. He's touch focused, so he definitely will hold onto you when you least expect it.

→ kuroo
He's such a dork. You honestly expected some more sensual stuff from him from the rumors around school. But no, he would rather blow raspberries on your stomach than do any kind of suggestive teasing.

→ kenma
If he's teasing you, he's not aware (or at least that's what it seems like to you). He's very quiet while making you want attention but not giving you any satisfaction. He might curl into your lap and stay there while playing his games. It'd make you want some cuddle time but he won't give in to you.

→ oikawa
Oikawa just looooves to get you flustered, no matter what it is. He'd be extra clingy and just drape his body on yours or he could be very sweet to the point where you just can't contain the butterflies in your stomach. His duality is very annoying but welcomed.

→ iwaizumi
He's not one for verbal teasing either. He likes to put his arm around your shoulders, maybe pull at your ear or fiddle with your hair. Sometimes, his hands will wander to pull at your sleeves or just your clothes in general. 

-

some of these dont count as teasing but yknow :')

edited because some people were mad asf